Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girl drops major blackpill in my class today

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
So today this girl and her friend are talking in class and the are rambabling on and on about how someone's ex is spoiled and irresponsible and this girl said "money detrimines all your worth in society and when I see a homeless person I don't give money I think eww get the fuck away from me your worthless" fuck that was shallow even for people with a little less then puddle water, dam imagine what they really think of a socially akward kid trying to flirt like wtf is wrong with these girls? In elementry school I thought that that no one could ever be fucked liked that but nope like every other faith I had in people I'm dead wrong.

She isn’t that mean actually. She is just honest. Overwhelmingly the majority of the people are exactly right her. The difference is she is just honest and doesn’t give us bullshit advice as in” take a shower” “be a gentleman”

When your female priviledge is so massive that you can stop pretending that you are bluepilled and nothing wrong happens. I would have been expelled from college if i said something like that during a class.

She isn’t that mean actually. She is just honest. Overwhelmingly the majority of the people are exactly right her. The difference is she is just honest and doesn’t give us bullshit advice as in” take a shower” “be a gentleman”
Yeah I'd give honesty points for the benefit of the doubt
When your female priviledge is so massive that you can stop pretending that you are bluepilled and nothing wrong happens. I would have been expelled from college if i said something like that during a class.
I'm tired of the sugarcoat leftist bullshit

Last edited:
foids could agree with child abuse and serial murderers and no one would do anything

I already got lots of heat from other students by saying much milder shit than that tbh.

I hope she gets dicked by a homeless guy with HIV and herpes.

Well she's a bitch, but since when did foids have empathy?

Stop opressing women you homeless fuck!!

S44mca9qggh11

>elementary school

Tell me why you're here again?

I hope she gets dicked by a homeless guy with HIV and herpes.

And then when she gets homeless herself we could all meet up just to laugh at her and piss on her.

CkMovzqUUAATZtU.jpg

This is why she doesn't give a fuck about homeless people. Also that statistic includes foids who have been kicked out of their parent's house and are sleeping over at their friends or Chads. True homeless hobos are 99.9% men.

foids could agree with child abuse and serial murderers and no one would do anything

they already do, serial killers and mass shooters have tons of female fans that openly talk about their love for them and nobody cares at all. people would rather spend their time wishing death and torture on ugly lonely depressed male virgins that go on an incel forum than to criticize a woman for her love of murderers. it makes you realize that it's not about "right vs wrong" for them, it's not that we're the bad guys. they use that as a guise to justify their hatred towards us while maintaining the moral high ground. it's just about "destroy the opponent that threatens female superiority" which is us. if a corrupt king was threatened to be dethroned, how would he go about destroying the army that threatens his power? he would start a propaganda campaign against his enemies to convince the masses "look, THEY are the evil ones. destroy them!"

Last edited: