Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Girl called me cute

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I was out taking piano-learning classes and this girl in my class called me cute. I was wearing a mask tho, so she didn't see my lower-third. Therefore it doesn't count and I'm still incel. Also, she was ugly.

A girl had sex with me, but I was with a mask on, so it doesn't count.

Inb4 people here don't get that you are talking about @DespressedCurryCel1

Over for maskcels.

could be me in the future. I was looking into piano lessons

What is point of this post? Is it a brag or a vent or discusion? Retarded
It's a troll based on another user who had a girl like him, but he was wearing a mask

theory 1:
she was meaning that you look like a nice beta feminine cuck or just making you feel better because she see your ugliness
theory 2:
genuine compliment meaning that you fakecel indicator is getting higher:feelssus:
theory 3:
you're making this shit up
she was ugly.
dosen't change the fact that she called you cute:feelsjuice:

A girl had sex with me, but I was with a mask on, so it doesn't count
What is point of this post? Is it a brag or a vent or discusion? Retarded
Screenshot 20230221 215653

Fuck her pussy, Chico

Obvious the Foid was terrified and thought u were a potential stalker

5 minutes later she completely forgot about you, as she was chugging Chad's seed down her trachea :feelscomfy:

ban all cutecels

I was out taking piano-learning classes and this girl in my class called me cute. I was wearing a mask tho, so she didn't see my lower-third. Therefore it doesn't count and I'm still incel. Also, she was ugly.
:yes:

Why can’t retards understand mask fishing

"I had sex with a women but it doesn't count since she wasnt a Victoria's secret model "

Making a post like this is like eating a sandwitch in front of someone in a food bank line.

Fakecel. Why even share this?

Im tired of fakecels

Same but I was wearing a condom so it didn't count
I had condoms on my fingers and one in my nose while I fucked a foid, no protection on my dick though, it was on a full moon, and I had coconut oil on me so it didn't count. I am such an incel.

Congratulations I guess but that label can have negative connotations to it. I mean a baby or a puppy is something you'd regard as cute it may not be the compliment you think it is.

Did it feel good, brocel? I imagine it was probably lifefuel.

i need that lifefuel man

MOGS ME TO HELL AND BACK REEEEEEEEE:feelsree:

She probably meant it in a puppy