Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl at work tried to playfully kick me

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
At work rn and this is the same girl who I made a thread on before. Today she can by where I was to go past me and she said “bam” and laughed and tried to kick me not fr but just jokin around. I just looked at her weird and didn’t say nothing. She then kinda looked sad and walked passed me.

Mirin my sigma grindset, never play around with a bitch.

Honestly a good sign that the foid wants to mess with you and initiate physical contact.:chad:

How am I not surprised this was your thread

fakecel + retard she was openly flirting with you and turned her down. Dumb nigger kike

A girl tried to trick me into having sex with her but luckily i managed not to fall for her trap as i am an incel

At work rn and this is the same girl who I made a thread on before. Today she can by where I was to go past me and she said “bam” and laughed and tried to kick me not fr but just jokin around. I just looked at her weird and didn’t say nothing. She then kinda looked sad and walked passed me.

Fakecel

How am I not surprised this was your thread
Wdym
Foids in 2023 either like you or they don't, there is no intermediate state
Nah lmao
PLAY FIGHTING WITH THE HOES!!:chad::banhammer:
Larp
A girl tried to trick me into having sex with her but luckily i managed not to fall for her trap as i am an incel
mogger
not even close
my reaction to the fakecel accusation
Rape that nigga BITCHES
XD

What do you get out of larping here? Why can't you larp with all the faggots over at looksmaxx? Do you feel superior here? Annoying normie prick, just like TPC. Fuck you.

You niggas will call anyone a chad/mogger
It's a running gag, but if the foid messes around with you often it actually is a sign that she likes you on some level.

I had a coworker slutina poke me in the stomach n shiet, mang

Fakecel zoomer faggot, how are you not banned yet

Atta boy. You're too good for a foid. Make yourself attractive only to make them wimper for you till it hurts them, but never cave in.

What Non-NT does to a mofo.

The only reason im here is cause I don’t have the looks that females are attracted to
I'll let you live for now.

mogs me fucking hard

Did you check if her friend was recording it for social media purposes?

Foids in 2023 either like you or they don't, there is no intermediate state
It Doesn't mean anything if a blonde Barista smiles at us when they serve us coffee lol

Nigger will ascend in few years

guys here will think a girl standing behind you in line at the store will make you a chad
mogs me to hell and back with positive attention

JoinedNov 3, 2022

doesn’t mean much, I only made a thread cause I ignored the bitch tryna play around

cope im Aryan as fuck
Ur 18 right? Guess my age