Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Girl at the grocery store remembered my last name

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
This girl at grocery store remembered my last name although I've only seen her for like 4 times. Her colleague was doing the cashier stuff and asked for my membership code, this girl who knows my name came and said it's Mr.oldcel(of course not gonna say my family name here). And the girl started to take the stuff I bought and put it in the plastic bag. This mask works wonders. People treat me differently I think

I was so happy that I ran all the way from grocery store to home. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Bluepill moment:bluepill: I thought maybe she likes me. :feelsbadman:

People remember extremes, good or bad.

Where do you live?

Har ja hasti, daste maa ro ham begir bebar lol

Last edited:
Holly shit brother. You're from Iran?
Pashmam
Are motoasefane.. Vali hadeaghal yeki dige inja hast darde man ro dark kone
In sefidpoostha fekr mikonan jahaan sevom yani mishe raahat "arrangedmarriagemaxx" kard

It's the mask, I got treated much better whilst wearing one too :feelshaha:

Absolutely brutal hopepill.

Reported for bragging

(Secretly envious)

This girl at grocery store remembered my last name although I've only seen her for like 4 times. Her colleague was doing the cashier stuff and asked for my membership code, this girl who knows my name came and said it's Mr.oldcel(of course not gonna say my family name here). And the girl started to take the stuff I bought and put it in the plastic bag. This mask works wonders. People treat me differently I think

I was so happy that I ran all the way from grocery store to home. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Bluepill moment:bluepill: I thought maybe she likes me. :feelsbadman:
Mogs me
Mogger:dafuckfeels:

Girls don’t even remember my first name after a month of school
Chads.is
Truecels like us don't belong here

That'll be the greatest moment of your life

Nigga I still remember compliments I received YEARS ago, that's how rare it is. That's how you KNOW it's over.

Meanwhile women get complimented for just waking up in the morning.

Last edited:
Woman remember all Kinds of Shit so They can backfire It to you One Day

Its nothing Special.

mogs me :feelswhat:
nobody remember my lastname

People literally can not remember my name after months of having to pronounce it. Moreover, people misspell my name (usuallly job recruiters writing 'sorry we decided not to proceed with your application' emails, my name literally consists of 4 letters by the way :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:) in e-mail, despite me writing my name everywhere possible in preceding letters.

I always wondered, do they do that on purpose to humiliate me (tells a lot about their intellectual level,imagine laughing at yourself pronouncing the name wrong way like an retard with memory issues). Or do they just don't give a shit to such level, that they can not pronounce a 4-letter word associated with me.

I even started being quite low inhib about it, correcting the morons passive-aggressively, or misspelling their names in return.

It's over. She already has a bf. ALL. WOMEN. ARE. TAKEN.