Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Girl at the grocery store remembered my last name

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★
Joined
May 21, 2021
Posts
138
Online
4d 6h 44m
This girl at grocery store remembered my last name although I've only seen her for like 4 times. Her colleague was doing the cashier stuff and asked for my membership code, this girl who knows my name came and said it's Mr.oldcel(of course not gonna say my family name here). And the girl started to take the stuff I bought and put it in the plastic bag. This mask works wonders. People treat me differently I think


I was so happy that I ran all the way from grocery store to home. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Bluepill moment:bluepill: I thought maybe she likes me. :feelsbadman:
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,682
Online
67d 8h 13m
Mogger:dafuckfeels:

Girls don’t even remember my first name after a month of school
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Being ornery is ordinary.
★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
628
Online
15d 6h 36m
People remember extremes, good or bad.
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
1,022
Online
17d 12h 40m
Where do you live?

Har ja hasti, daste maa ro ham begir bebar lol
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,246
Online
36d 10h 19m
Deathmint said:
People remember extremes, good or bad.
Yeah, especially when they're in customer service.
 
Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★
Joined
May 21, 2021
Posts
138
Online
4d 6h 44m
Vrthraghna said:
Where do you live?

Har ja hasti, daste maa ro ham begir bebar lol
Holly shit brother. You're from Iran?
Pashmam
Deathmint said:
People remember extremes, good or bad.
Wdym? Like extremely ugly people?
bigantennaemay1 said:
Yeah, especially when they're in customer service.
Dammit. It made me super happy. I wanna fucking cry tbh. Lol at my life
 
Last edited:
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
1,022
Online
17d 12h 40m
Iranianoldcel said:
Holly shit brother. You're from Iran?
Pashmam
Are motoasefane.. Vali hadeaghal yeki dige inja hast darde man ro dark kone
In sefidpoostha fekr mikonan jahaan sevom yani mishe raahat "arrangedmarriagemaxx" kard
 
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
9,466
Online
62d 4h 48m
It's the mask, I got treated much better whilst wearing one too :feelshaha:
 
Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★
Joined
May 21, 2021
Posts
138
Online
4d 6h 44m
Vrthraghna said:
Are motoasefane.. Vali hadeaghal yeki dige inja hast darde man ro dark kone
In sefidpoostha fekr mikonan jahaan sevom yani mishe raahat "arrangedmarriagemaxx" kard
Ina koskholan.veleshoon kon
Lonelycel said:
It's the mask, I got treated much better whilst wearing one too :feelshaha:
Yeah . :cryfeels:
 
incelerated

incelerated

11000 days and not one touch
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
7,655
Online
59d 13h 38m
Absolutely brutal hopepill.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,725
Online
259d 16h 41m
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,562
Online
115d 11h 28m
Reported for bragging

(Secretly envious)
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,804
Online
50d 22h 27m
Iranianoldcel said:
This girl at grocery store remembered my last name although I've only seen her for like 4 times. Her colleague was doing the cashier stuff and asked for my membership code, this girl who knows my name came and said it's Mr.oldcel(of course not gonna say my family name here). And the girl started to take the stuff I bought and put it in the plastic bag. This mask works wonders. People treat me differently I think


I was so happy that I ran all the way from grocery store to home. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Bluepill moment:bluepill: I thought maybe she likes me. :feelsbadman:
Mogs me
Broly said:
Mogger:dafuckfeels:

Girls don’t even remember my first name after a month of school
Chads.is
Truecels like us don't belong here
 
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck
Joined
May 28, 2021
Posts
563
Online
7d 21h 27m
That'll be the greatest moment of your life
 
Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Posts
2,933
Online
83d 23h 16m
Nigga I still remember compliments I received YEARS ago, that's how rare it is. That's how you KNOW it's over.

Meanwhile women get complimented for just waking up in the morning.
 
Last edited:
Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Posts
4,487
Online
44d 20h 27m
Iranianoldcel said:
I was so happy that I ran all the way from grocery store to home.
what inceldom does to mf :fuk:
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,654
Online
27d 15h 34m
Woman remember all Kinds of Shit so They can backfire It to you One Day

Its nothing Special.
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
2,678
Online
48d 12h 4m
didnt know there are stores that run membership in iran :feelshaha:
 
investigatorcel

investigatorcel

Life is a pure suicidefuel
★★★
Joined
Nov 20, 2018
Posts
1,214
Online
2d 19h 11m
mogs me :feelswhat:
nobody remember my lastname
 
Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★
Joined
May 21, 2021
Posts
138
Online
4d 6h 44m
Izayacel said:
Woman remember all Kinds of Shit so They can backfire It to you One Day

Its nothing Special.
I haven't gone to that store since last.
Dotrinfobe said:
didnt know there are stores that run membership in iran :feelshaha:
We don't ride camels here
investigatorcel said:
mogs me :feelswhat:
nobody remember my lastname
:feelsseriously:
 
LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★★
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Posts
1,332
Online
43d 11h 5m
Mogs the fuck out of me
Broly said:
Mogger:dafuckfeels:

Girls don’t even remember my first name after a month of school
 
G

gilescorey

Nobody is ever going to want me
★★★★
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Posts
372
Online
23d 11h 4m
People literally can not remember my name after months of having to pronounce it. Moreover, people misspell my name (usuallly job recruiters writing 'sorry we decided not to proceed with your application' emails, my name literally consists of 4 letters by the way :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:) in e-mail, despite me writing my name everywhere possible in preceding letters.

I always wondered, do they do that on purpose to humiliate me (tells a lot about their intellectual level,imagine laughing at yourself pronouncing the name wrong way like an retard with memory issues). Or do they just don't give a shit to such level, that they can not pronounce a 4-letter word associated with me.

I even started being quite low inhib about it, correcting the morons passive-aggressively, or misspelling their names in return.
 

Similar threads

RecessedChinCel
Replies
20
Views
647
Arabcel9
Arabcel9
Zaphod2.0
Replies
43
Views
2K
OscarAllius
OscarAllius
Chingaquedito
Replies
15
Views
1K
Arabcel9
Arabcel9
Michael15651
Replies
36
Views
2K
Pikacel
Pikacel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top