Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Gimme 5000$ coronabuxx baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
D180kJv.jpg

FKwDCQx.png

The guy in the background should register here.

Did they ever show a single proof of the gender pay gap?
I once asked my female teacher who told the class about it about the proof and she literally said
"What? Everyone talks about the gender pay gap, so it must be real"
JFL she never looked into any statistics

Imagine discrediting a pol beacuse you didn't get the results you wanted.
Fucking meme gender. :feelsBox:

I once asked my female teacher who told the class about it about the proof and she literally said
There is no proof, at least in the west.

What does that fat foid identify as? Jabba the Hutt?

Reality doesn't matter anymore. Foids dug up their own graves. Now trannies outvictimized them. You should look into /r/gendercritical, they spend their days trying to prove with logic that trannies are not women, bla bla, but they don't realise the irony. They used the same tectics as trannies to get women the vote and destroy western Civilization.

Last edited:

Just lol at teachers nowadays. The ignorance is real when it comes to topics like this, people believe in it blindy because "everybody is talking about it therefore it must be real". There is an experiment that describes this behaviour very well. It shows 2 lines, one line is longer than the other yet a large group of people will claim that the line which is clearly not as big as the other line is longer until the subject of this examination agree upon it.

We know that gender wage gap is a lie. Official statics shows, that men tend to work longer and they also do night shifts therefore they earn more money but only by a couples of dollars, so, it is not that significant despite the fact most men slave their asses away only to hear about stuff like "gender wage gap". In reality, most men should lose their minds and we really should go on a rampage because this situation is unbearable.

Thats a fucking satire account

Just lol at teachers nowadays. The ignorance is real when it comes to topics like this, people believe in it blindy because "everybody is talking about it therefore it must be real". There is an experiment that describes this behaviour very well. It shows 2 lines, one line is longer than the other yet a large group of people will claim that the line which is clearly not as big as the other line is longer until the subject of this examination agree upon it.

We know that gender wage gap is a lie. Official statics shows, that men tend to work longer and they also do night shifts therefore they earn more money but only by a couples of dollars, so, it is not that significant despite the fact most men slave their asses away only to hear about stuff like "gender wage gap". In reality, most men should lose their minds and we really should go on a rampage because this situation is unbearable.
My mom is also believing in the wage gap. Once in a while she will complain about her wage, saying "if I was a man I would earn more. Just for being a man." I asked her how she knows that, if she compared with one of her male colleagues. She said no and rambled on. I guess women just love the role of the victim.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She even doesn't have the mental capacity to realize how pathetic she is.

qPf9OqB.jpg
>bun/buns/bunself

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsthink:

My mom is also believing in the wage gap. Once in a while she will complain about her wage, saying "if I was a man I would earn more. Just for being a man."

This is pure ignorance. She would most likely even earn less and have to work much harder for it. Even official media says: "Young women outearn young men". But ok, let us agree upon it; "Men earn more because they are men". She would still have to do the dirty work which she most likely would refuse to do. I also do not see anything wrong with it to give men who do the dirty work a good salary because they are the reason why this society still works.

I asked her how she knows that, if she compared with one of her male colleagues. She said no and rambled on. I guess women just love the role of the victim.

Not only that but they think it is all easy. My sister for example thinks like this "we have machines anyway, so it does not matter". I asked her, who created it and who is maintaining those machines? My sister responded with: "Ehh, women can do it too." - despite the fact that men are responsible for it and if females can do it, then why does my sister want to study something like psychology? The hypocrisy here is beyond me.

This is pure ignorance. She would most likely even earn less and have to work much harder for it. Even official media says: "Young women outearn young men". But ok, let us agree upon it; "Men earn more because they are men". She would still have to do the dirty work which she most likely would refuse to do. I also do not see anything wrong with it to give men who do the dirty work a good salary because they are the reason why this society still works.
If managers had to pay women less, they would only hire women. There are 2 reasons why this isn't the case:
1) Gender pay gap is bullshit
2) Women are so bad at their jobs that hey rather employ men with higher cost

5k won't even cover a week of groceries.

Femoids get $5,000 a day on OnlyFans... I say all femoids under 50 should get $0 coronabux and all men should get a one time payment of $50,000.

“We will try again later for more accurate results”

jfl

imagine her face when she realizes those aren’t troll votes..

also does she not realize that anybody can just identify as a woman and get 5 grand? There isn’t any more to it than simple declaring that you are now a woman.

If they didn't have a discord and it wouldn't seem so official, then I would legit just think that it's a true,
even the blue pilled version of me would've thought that

Just another fat blob cunt fish-flapping on the keyboard. Sunrise, sunset in the West.

just kill all living beings in the whole universe tbh

On my way to trannymaxx rn.
Give me that 5k nigga