Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Gigi-SuicideFuel] 0 - 20 is the peak of your life

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
During this time period, you'll be at school, being able to easily make friends, and if you do you might be able to keep in touch with them for decades to come.

You're at your physical peak, you can move your muscles freely about and won't have to worry about aching until later in life

You won't be wagelsaving for the vast majority of this period

Likely to still have both parent(s) alive

Mainstream culture will attempt to pander to your generation

Lowest amount of stress of your life

Best chance to meet a virgin woman before being pounded 50 times over

Once your teens are over, you're over :feelsrope:

@Everything is over

You know the biggest reason why adults go back to grad school in their late 20s/early 30s?

They say it's for career advancement or knowledge.

But truth is it's because they can feel like 20 again for 1-2 years

When I turned 20 I stayed in and played Dragon Warrior 7 on playstation :feelsmage: :feelsmage::feelsmage:

You know the biggest reason why adults go back to grad school in their late 20s/early 30s?

It realy touched me .... i myself 28 and starting my engineering degree this march , this is the very reason why im doing this ..exactly that .

Also cuz i reached a dead end path of career ..but , to be honest with you guys .. i just want to feel like a teen in college ..its sad .

FUCK MY LIFE . IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE ALL ALONG . I WAS BORN AND IT WAS OVER . SO I MAY AS WELL JUST KILL MY SELF .s till won't do it tho but yeah my best years of life are already gone and ...:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: tbh

This is why I'm dragging out my college days :feelsthink:

Absolutely true and normies refuse to accept this. When I tell them this they even say I'm pathetic and defeatist for thinking like that. They guy who told me this is a 26 year old incel in denial with the most pathetic life (somehow more pathetic than mine) but still feels like he can judge me lmao.

Right now all women my age are cumdumpsters.
They still hate me because they can fuck chad :cryfeels:

Right now all women my age are cumdumpsters.
They still hate me because they can fuck chad :cryfeels:

We are the last generation of musculine man ....we will be like the dinosaours , from now on ..there will be only pretty boys feminine guys that will worship females and submit to them

We are the last . They will be speaking about us in history books

During this time period, you'll be at school, being able to easily make friends, and if you do you might be able to keep in touch with them for decades to come.

You're at your physical peak, you can move your muscles freely about and won't have to worry about aching until later in life

You won't be wagelsaving for the vast majority of this period

Likely to still have both parent(s) alive

Mainstream culture will attempt to pander to your generation

Best chance to meet a virgin woman before being pounded 50 times over

Once your teens are over, you're over :feelsrope:
I may as well be 20 a second time tbh

Im stronger than ever, and I can fraud as a 20 yr old.

Gonna turn 22 next month, :feelsUgh: :feelsrope:it was over from the start for me. Since i spended most of the time from 0 - 20 either living inside of my own head or playing video games.

This is incredibly unsettling.

1m20aufu1l641

Daily reminder that killing yourself is the most rational choice

"Best years" don't exist for incels.

id bump it up a few more years mid 20's range

Truth
Virgin past 18 is a disabled man

Yes, and I missed half of it

another brutal agepill :feelscry:

Childhood was the best time of my life. The time period I peak in terms of happiness, socialization, academic achievement, friendships, family, joy and overall well-being.

JFL speaking from experience this isn't true if you have a shitty situation at home. Not only do you have to deal with that but predatory type people in school can sense your vulnerability and fuck with you to add more shittiness into your life. At least when you are an adult you can LDAR in your room and don't have to deal with psychotic predatory normies every weekday unless you have to wagecuck or end up homeless

Only chance to meet a virgin woman or form good friendships tbh. :cryfeels:

Honestly the only period in my life that was somewhat happy was until the age of 7, even tough my family life was screwed with an alcoholic father at least i was too ignorant and naive to see it like that. But when i started school all that world collapsed. I was bullied, ignored and emotionally fucked. It is hard to think of an single moment from then onward when i was happy...So no i never had a peak in my life

FUCK MY LIFE . IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE ALL ALONG . I WAS BORN AND IT WAS OVER . SO I MAY AS WELL JUST KILL MY SELF .s till won't do it tho but yeah my best years of life are already gone and ...:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: tbh

And my family told me that my teenage years are worthless.
Now they are not my family.
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381