Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gigatruecel trait: your own mother don't looks at you when she talk to you

Tajincel

Tajincel

PLAY SENGOKU RANCE
★★★★
JFL. I just realised that my mother just don't look at my face AT ALL. I talked to her for more tan 30 minutes, paying attention to where she looked, and she NEVER looked at my face. It's fucking over for me.

My own mother is disgusted of my face. Just fucking lol.

You got me.

At this point, we hardly talk - but yes, she definitely tried to escape my gaze in the past.

JFL. I just realised that my mother just don't look at my face AT ALL. I talked to her for more tan 30 minutes, paying attention to where she looked, and she NEVER looked at my face. It's fucking over for me.
That's harsh bro...what about ur dad?

My own mother is disgusted of my face. Just fucking lol.
Yeah, it’s over.

For me, it’s more certain people I work with, looking to the side while talking directly to me. I went to a restaurant with my coworkers after work for drinks and appetizers - my foid coworker didn’t even look at my face the whole time, and it was blatantly obvious. That was the last time I ever tried to socialize with my coworkers outside of the office.

my mother refuses to see me

over

Brutal. Mothers know the attractive level of their sons face and if you're not attractive they'll like you less. This is scientifically proven. Parents on average treat their unattractive children worse.

Tell her to buy you plastic surgery so she'll look at you. It's owed for spreading her shit genetics/breeding with someone with shit genetics.

but ur mom was looking me dead in the eyes when i smashed that pussy, sorry brah

She’s probably just autistic