Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gigatruecel trait: yellow teeth

• Thread starter Deleted member 36729
  • Start date
Deleted member 36729

Deleted member 36729

Self-banned
-
I can't even smile at people without them being repulsed :feelsohgod:

Supremetruecel trait: you're missing teeth

healthy teeth are only for people, who kiss, eat or laugh, and I dont do any of that - Al Bundy

2 of my teeth are full-on decaying, and a few others at the back got cavities. I'm gonna need to get my granny to buy me a new set of gold teeth.

My teeth are bit yellowish not noticeable but still :feelskek:

slightly yellow is the normal color for healthy teeth.

I brush daily

[UWSL]Your teeth might naturally become slightly yellow over time. It's not necessarily a sign of bad dental hygiene.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]If it bothers you whiten your teeth. Simple as that.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Your teeth might naturally become slightly yellow over time. It's not necessarily a sign of bad dental hygiene.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]If it bothers you whiten your teeth. Simple as that.[/UWSL]
i might whiten them soon

My teeth have small black lines along with the piss yellow texture because idgaf about life anymore

This is after they were whitened nearly 2 years ago in rehab, they used to be 10 times worse lol :feelskek: Also laughing at the face I had to pull to get a picture of my teeth :feelshaha:

IMG 20211022 2152122

This was my teeth before they were whitened lol :blackpill::feelsgah:

20171220 171302

having a slight yellow to your teeth is completely normal, having pure white teeth from constantly bleaching them with chemicals is infact unhealthy

Yep my teeth are a permanent dark, grimy yellow and no amount of brushing or anything will fix it. As soon as I open my mouth people react with revulsion

i barely even brush my teeth :feelskek:

Damn this forum is too relatable.:feelskek: Wish I found it sooner.