Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gigatruecel trait: Terrible pubic hair looking beard

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
My beard looks worse than the hair on my balls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I’m using minoxil too, it just looks like absolute garbage

even 15-16 year olds have better beard genes and beards than me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am too fucking late ,these kids have everything and I get nothing in this unjust world

Rip bro. I have good beard tho so I can nicely hide my subhuman lower third

This does not apply to sandcels and aryan curries lol.

i have this shit too, the only way is to trim until gets very small

Rip bro. I have good beard tho so I can nicely hide my subhuman lower third
You’re so fucking privileged man, my beard looks infinitely worse than some 15 year old :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: , I really envy thosekids who have nice beard genes when they were in high school ,my beard wasn’t even growed then these niggers had nice long beards
i have this shit too, the only way is to trim until gets very small
If I trim my lower third is opened , and it’s much much worse

I haven't shaved in years and even still I can only grow a weak ass moustache and barely visible goatee. Must be due to low T tbh. I jack off like 3 or 4 times a day.

You’re so fucking privileged man, my beard looks infinitely worse than some 15 year old :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: , I really envy thosekids who have nice beard genes when they were in high school ,my beard wasn’t even growed then these niggers had nice long beards
Where Im from foids seem to dislike beards for some reason espeially younger ones so its almost equally shitty with or without it when it comes to SMV

I haven't shaved in years and even still I can only grow a weak ass moustache and barely visible goatee. Must be due to low T tbh. I jack off like 3 or 4 times a day.
Mine look like this shit
Where Im from foids seem to dislike beards for some reason espeially younger ones so its almost equally shitty with or without it when it comes to SMV
Where u from, everyone likes beards cuz it’s degenerate

Attachments

• B4D0FC05-D67F-4DA4-8E89-4BE145864FCD.jpeg
    B4D0FC05-D67F-4DA4-8E89-4BE145864FCD.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 51
Same, unfortunately I look even shitter without it but I'm able to get it to look good after a visit to a barber, also mine doesn't connect to the moustache :feelsree:
Same,I look much much worse without it tho

Looks like shit but only thing that makes people realise I'm an adult and not some kid, even then, I get no respect. Manlet life is hell.

Yep, this is me. I stay clean shaved as a result

My beard looks worse than the hair on my balls :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I’m using minoxil too, it just looks like absolute garbage

even 15-16 year olds have better beard genes and beards than me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am too fucking late ,these kids have everything and I get nothing in this unjust world
Agree with this one :feelsokman: Oddly enough I had a fucking shit beard for ages, it didn't even grow until I was like 20 and it was pubic-like and sparse, but when I hit like 32 just started growing much better, although it's still got a kind of pubic look. Can't work it out tbh. I became homeless at 30 and never shaved for like years so it might have had something to with it, I really don't know :dafuckfeels:

SDC10033

Age 29, wouldn't grow much beyond that and totally bald around much of my face. Would go months without shaving and it would just stay like this.

2015 1220 171206

Age 32, much thicker?? As I say I was homeless and didn't shave for a total of nearly 6 years (this was 2 years into growth) because of not caring, not being able to due to homelessness, added warmth, wanting to look like a rough hobo so people wouldn't approach me etc.. Yeah it literally just came on late, oh and I'm 38 now and it's getting pretty grey quick lol :feelsgah::feelskek:

This is mainly an ethnic problem tbh
Fucking brutal

Brutal man. Mogs me though. I can only grow a scraggly goatee and mustache. Facial isn't in my family DNA. If you ever have the money consider facial hair transplants. I've been looking into that lately