Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gigatruecel trait: Never been higher than platinum in any game

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
Women nowadays are diamond+ only. If you're diamond+ in any game you should leave this forum immediately :feelsUgh:

I used to be 92th percentile, among the ones that played ranked, in rainbow six, does that count?

I peaked d1 and stopped playing cuz the game got boring :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I used to be 8th percentile, among the ones that played ranked, in rainbow six, does that count?
Seems to still be plat, so you're still incel, but just barely.
I peaked d1 and stopped playing cuz the game got boring :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
What game? Also fakecel why don't you just put your rank on your tinder bio and enjoy infinite pussy???? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Seems to still be plat, so you're still incel, but just barely.

What game? Also fakecel why don't you just put your rank on your tinder bio and enjoy infinite pussy???? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Valorant, I demoted soon after and am currently plat 2 rn :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am terrible at video games for how much time I spend on them. The only time I ever hit a plat + rank is diamond in rl which translates to plat in any other game p much