Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gigatruecel, I feel so bad for this dude (BRUTAL)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
His entire life must have been hell. That interviewer is just forcing himself to smile and laugh the entire time. So brutal.

His entire life must have been hell. That interviewer is just forcing himself to smile and laugh the entire time. So brutal.

He’s gotta be posting here

Absolutely brutal

Reminds me of the Balchinian from Men in Black

You can see when he's about to break and cry. He deserves subsidized glory holes.

Guess it could always be worse. We should be thankful for what we have.

Yes, there's a big difference between being just unattractive or kind of ugly, and looking like that. Dude can't leave his house without getting stared at by everyone

tough guy tbh. i would have roped eons ago

Holy fuck.

We say "it's over" and "it never began" a lot, but it's too true here.

Brutal, he sounds like a really nice guy, I like his personality.

this channel has videos about people with serious deformities like this guy, and then they post that stupid video about an autistic foid like her condition is as bad as his

really over for him. I'd wear mask 23/7 outside of I were him

this channel has videos about people with serious deformities like this guy, and then they post that stupid video about an autistic foid like her condition is as bad as his

:feelsclown:

Respect for not roping yet

Wow, someone who doesn’t mog me.

St. Blackops2cel will grant him the best of copes in incelhalla

If I were him Iwould just throw myself from the last floor of the Empire State somehow

No food will willingly be in the same room as this man. It literally is over

Brutal

20200228 111408

Saint Elephant man

Poor guy but he sounds like a nice person. The interviewer is also an amazing person who tries to help out and connect with people who suffer with unfortunate disabilities.

"Give me attention, i have anxiety and depression when i'm not getting reply by chads TEEHEEEE."

This guy is living on ultra nightmare since he was little, there is simply no comparison between the two.

No amount of great personality will ever help him ascend, very brutal.

Poor guy but he sounds like a nice person. The interviewer is also an amazing person who tries to help out and connect with people who suffer with unfortunate disabilities.
Jfl your Avi is pretty great ngl.

The interviewer is also an amazing person who tries to help out and connect with people who suffer with unfortunate disabilities.
Virtue signaling , imagine how much views and money he is getting for showing these people . it's a just a couple minutes of virtue signaling normies are good at that . if he truly sympathize with people why he didn't sympathize with us incels , bullied , hated and outcasted
No amount of great personality will ever help him ascend, very brutal.

Jfl your Avi is pretty great ngl.
stop giving geycels attentions .

this guy is insufferable. he is such a fucking actor. I think he's a pssycopath.

He should be provided free pussy on demand bet also he could get a role in a movie as a monter no joke

I just watched the video for a couple minutes. This giga truecel is living life on hell difficulty, he seems brave. People are scared of him but he still wants to be accepted, he did not give up. I wonder what would happed if he was blackpilled.