Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gigatrucel trait - you got bullied by people younger than you

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
When I was in elementary school I was held back a year for being autistic, kids younger than me would ask why I looked older and why I didnt go up a grade. Being the innocent autistic kid at the time I decided to be honest and tell them. I then got excluded and BULLIED hard everyday until I got to highschool

Even worse when teacher ask everyone in class their birthday to introduce themselves. no fuck off with that question you dont need to know my damn birthday or fucking age bitch

NTs want us Non NTs alone, rotting, and dead! :blackpill::feelsrope:

i remember one time when i was 14 i got the shit beaten out of me multiple times by a 12 yro kid :feelskek:

he body slammed my ass a few times as well

Yep, ill-mannered kids used to make fun of or insult me quite often

Last edited:
When I was in elementary school I was held back a year for being autistic, kids younger than me would ask why I looked older and why I didnt go up a grade. Being the innocent autistic kid at the time I decided to be honest and tell them. I then got excluded and BULLIED hard everyday until I got to highschool
I'm going to college/uni soon and I was held back a year because I failed two math subjects in senior high

I remember the time a 12 year old fatcel threw a rock at me and my friend had to stop me from beating his ass