Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gigastacy has “mental breakdown teehee” because her life is so awesome

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45758416

Gigastacy Keira Knightley has revealed that she “suffered“ a “mental breakdown teehee” and “PTSD teehee” because her life was so awesome when she got rich and famous.

JFL. This is honestly the female equivalent of “suffering”. Meanwhile 80% of men contemplate suicide on a regular basis.

This shit is retarded.

So often online I see people talking about "money doesn't buy happiness" or that "being rich and famous isn't all that great, it can be very stressful". Makes me want to puke.

Fucking retards.

tutorial mode with all the cheats enabled is too hard for foids.

imagine if they had to live as an ugly male incel for a day? i'd be shocked if they lasted 5 minutes

WTF happened to when PTSD was only discussed in the context of military vets? Fucking actors getting PTSD JFL

Can't handle tutorial island

You know the biggest thing to think about when any of these foids deal with any "issues"? Whenever they feel down about anything they are always going to have a support network to back them up. We ugly men have nothing. If any of us ugly males suffer anything internal just remember that no one will give a shit and you will experience it all alone. Nightmare difficulty on steroids.

JFL at the cucked western media making an article out of this.

It's over for PTSD-cels.

oh that poor thing

So often online I see people talking about "money doesn't buy happiness" or that "being rich and famous isn't all that great, it can be very stressful". Makes me want to puke.

"I literally felt like I was worthless," she admitted.
Just fucking lol. Hope she doesn't rope, poor foid :feelshmm:

Keira, come to my house and I'll make you feel like a queen.

This shit is retarded.

Fucking retards.
A better saying would be that money doesn’t guarantee happiness.

That’s my homie’s girl

jfl, female version of ptsd "i couldn't handle getting famous so quickly"

male version of ptsd, literally have to learn to walk again from shell shock in a wartime and never be right again mentally the rest of your life

Who suffered the most ? Keira Knightley or the Jews ?

its s0 hard being rich and famous

wOw ShEs so BRAVE comINg oUt aboUT Her MEntAL ILLneSS likEThaT!!

send her to Saudi Arabia for some real PTSD. and make sure she has no clothes on.

Keira according to betacucks and white knights. But she is a strong women to overcome that kek

She is a strong, independent woman to overcome such adversity

“Had to take a year off”. OMG a mental breakdown is so painful

happiness and success make women miserable because it restricts them from participating in their favorite pastime: being a victim

JFL tag should’ve been ragefuel

Had a mental breakdown struggling to decide which Chad cock to suck.

i've seen dogs with more tits than her

Foids have a tutorial mode bingo card. They compete with each other to win and mental breakdown is certainly on the card. PTSD and false rape allegation being a few others.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back