Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gigastacy and ugly tallfag- how?!

Israeli incel

Israeli incel

Banned
-
Just got approved on the forum and there is this one thing that has been bugging me for a long time. Last summer I've been travelling through Mexico and I've met this dude, pretty cool dude NGL. He was one of the musicians at one of there shitty hostel jam sessions and he was an ugly tallfag, with subhuman face features and kinda fat. He invited me to hang out with his crew (probly cause I'm a lonely truecel and he's just friendly) and told me his girl would be joining us. I was expecting some alternative looking low tier Becky but fucking NO. She indeed was a gigastacy- tall, beautiful face, long blonde hair and model body (likely polish or ukrainian). She also seemed super excited to be there with him and was genuinely nice, even to a subhuman like me.
How is that fucking possible? From what I know, he wasn't betabuxxing her and since he's Mexican, I don't think she was fishing for a greencard. Can some of you explain this phenomenon? :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
face copers wont like this one :lul:

Just got approved on the forum and there is this one thing that has been bugging me for a long time. Last summer I've been travelling through Mexico and I've met this dude, pretty cool dude NGL. He was one of the musicians at one of there shitty hostel jam sessions and he was an ugly tallfag, with subhuman face features and kinda fat. He invited me to hang out with his crew (probly cause I'm a lonely truecel and he's just friendly) and told me his girl would be joining us. I was expecting some alternative looking low tier Becky but fucking NO. She indeed was a gigastacy- tall, beautiful face, long blonde hair and model body (likely polish or ukrainian). She also seemed super excited to be there with him and was genuinely nice, even to a subhuman like me.
How is that fucking possible? From what I know, he wasn't betabuxxing her and since he's Mexican, I don't think she was fishing for a greencard. Can some of you explain this phenomenon? :feelsLSD:
Welcome brocel :feelsokman: how tall and ugly was he ? and also maybe shes just using him for money (if he has any) who knows theres always rich cartel fags :feelsYall:

Welcome brocel :feelsokman: how tall and ugly was he ? and also maybe shes just using him for money (if he has any) who knows theres always rich cartel fags :feelsYall:
Hey Brocel:smonk: About the dude, he had really feminine features, weak jawline, big lips and stuff, but not to the point where we'd call him grotesque. He was a cool bloke, he showed me a lot of great places around (although it made me wanna rope when gigastacy would come along). I just never though that cool personality and height (he was around 6'3) could score you a gigastacy.

Hey Brocel:smonk: About the dude, he had really feminine features, weak jawline, big lips and stuff, but not to the point where we'd call him grotesque. He was a cool bloke, he showed me a lot of great places around (although it made me wanna rope when gigastacy would come along). I just never though that cool personality and height (he was around 6'3) could score you a gigastacy.
so he was a tall pretty boy makes some sense now

Height doesn't matter, bro. As an ugly 7'2" dude, I can say that no really beautiful woman has ever wanted to have sex with me. And I don't find average looking and ugly foids attractive. So, just like you my dear friend, I myself am an incel too.

Height doesn't matter, bro. As an ugly 7'2" dude, I can say that no really beautiful woman has ever wanted to have sex with me. And I don't find average looking and ugly foids attractive. So, just like you my dear friend, I myself am an incel too.
Tfw 8'9 chin let khhv :fuk:

Well buddy, that dude indeed got a gigastacy, and his "only" appealing qualities were height, personality and the fact that he was a musician. As an incel myself I don't feel I should give you this type of advice, but with your height some things might be workable. If you were 5'7 like me, it would be much worse:feelswhat:

You need to reach that minumum height threshold of like 5'11-6',
then face>>>>>height.

But if you don't meet that threshold,
you have no face

Foids instantly get extremely wet and submissive and have an irresistible urge to be fucked violently in every hole when they see a guy who is 6’2 or taller

HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING
Only if you’re 6’6+ go on tinder as a girl every single guy is 6’+ with good face and they’re all gymcels ITS SOOOOOO FUCKINGG OVER

Lies. I am from a country where the average male height is 5ft'4 and I am 5ft'8 and still no gf.
what are the average height for zoomers there?

mexico average height is like 5'6 and the guy you meet is probably like 6'3.plus if he is a musician,he might know some managers and some musicians(the music world is small and even i who barely makes music ,have spoken to producers making music to people who are considered a big deal from where they are from.),so she maybe she thinks he will be sucessful. also some girls have been traumatized and want some easy guy that pays the bills and gives them some companionship.

i know this women who can be considered quite cute and mogs her husband by like 1 to 1.5 points,who remains with him(from what i know she hasn't cheated on him), but she had a tough childhood where she begged from door to door and collected even tiny grains of rice that fell to floor when they realized that they had no more rice, and also has cancer. they also were each others firsts,and they were in their early 20s already so yeah.some women are humiliated and traumatized to a point,where they are fine with being with a lower guy.can they be with a higher guy? sure,but they are mentally scarred and in their minds they are still little girls who might be attacked at any second.

what are the average height for zoomers there?
In the capital, Lima, it goes from 5ft 4 to 5ft 9, it is pretty rare to see someone that is 6ft or taller. Outside of the capital, it is usually 5ft 4 or less in some places.

In the capital, Lima, it goes from 5ft 4 to 5ft 9, it is pretty rare to see someone that is 6ft or taller. Outside of the capital, it is usually 5ft 4 or less in some places.
Oh

Height , Status

Musicmaxxed (so face doesn’t matter) and heightmaxxed is a good combo and will land all the bitches

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back