Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Gigamanlet Becomes BodyBuilding Champ, Is Now Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-
Last edited:
Even bodybuilding is genetic

He might get epic pity fucks from chicks but I can almost guarantee you he will die alone and childless at the end.

Virtue signalling never stops

Stacies just say nice things in public because they want to look like they're all nice and all that. But in private with nobody looking, those stacies would curb stomp that poor dude.

Bluepilled post. Those holes are just virtue signaling. They wouldn't touch him with a 5 meter pole.

Also he is no where near Chad. Not with that face

Bluepilled post. Those holes are just virtue signaling. They wouldn't touch him with a 5 meter pole.

I thought I was the only black pilled currently online until I seen you two see through this toilet virtue signaling too

Its clearly a joke m8

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Oh silly foids, WHY DON't YOU GO SUCK HIS DICK AT THE MALL???

It's incredible , you can tell when foids are virtue signalling but when they are genuinely attracted they act very distinctly.

Its clearly a joke m8
No bro, i'm serious, this guy is definitely slaying now. He's got amazing abs and a great V-taper. Did you read the youtube comments? He's a :chad: now, he put in the work, congrats to him.
It's incredible , you can tell when foids are virtue signalling but when they are genuinely attracted they act very distinctly.
? He's :chad:

It's quite simple, when they actually want to have sex with them they make extremely lewd comments/talking about the man's body parts, whereas when virtue signalling everything they say is completely sterilized of sexuality and only surface level (never mentioning specifically what part of him they find attractive or how they would have sex).

Last edited:
He worked hard on himself and he has a good personality. Foids need to fuck this guy to prove their point. :feelskek: :feelsclown::lul:

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back