Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GIGAFAKECEL trait; Deleting your account

Have you deleted your account?

• Total voters
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Just look at this thread https://incels.is/threads/all-deleted-members.291170/ and see how many accounts have self destructed since the feature was first implemented. Over 100 times the amount of active users we have now.

Now tell me why a real incel would‘ve deleted their account? The answer is simple; They were actually a larping fakecel cuck all along, who got bored and wanted to call it quits. There is no other reason to it, because not only does deleting your account remove your account from the forum, you are also not allowed to create another account and if it’s discovered you have then you will promptly be banned again.

Deleting your account means your permanent departure from the forum, and theres only two reasons for someone to permanently leave. Either they roped or ascended. Needless to say its obvious the majority of deleted accounts have ascended.

I'm pretty sure sexratiocel is an exception.

How do you even delete your account?:what:

When I deliberately stepped away for mental health, I just left the account to rot. Isn't deletion supposed to be for permanent intentions?

They deleted their account because their girlfriend caught them posting here

Agreed, or they are cowards who don’t wanna risk getting doxxed

Yes his case is an exception and our manlet brother is probably rotting under the ground by now
What happened to him? He roped? Is it known? Anyway, I bet that many of these deleted accounts are of people that got banned and were really unhappy with it. Probably a permaban and no chance to appeal or they didn't want to wait for months to make an appeal and just decided to move on to another forum, or cope alone.

It seems we were lied to, though, because deleting your account seemingly doesn't delete your data, just check Draestyn's account.
@Draestyn until a while ago, you could click the thing that shows at the right corner of his number and it would reverse back to his username, meaning that your data is not really gone from the server after you delete your account, or is that an anomaly in this case? In any way, it is very suspicious, because if the data were to be erased, we wouldn't be able to see his previous username like we could a while ago. The thing to see previous names still exists for his profile but it doesn't show his previous name anymore, but it would show before. No other deleted member has that thing to show previous username, so something is very fishy here.
EDIT: Just to add that in some cases your avi is still available years after you delete your account. I think every single data about the accounts should be erased, avi and anything related to the account, and when you go back to one of the thread a member who deleted his account replied to, and someone replies to him, his original username should be replaced with his deleted member number instead of leaving his original username still visible in the reply.

Last edited:
there are many reasons why anyone would delete their acc. i deleted mine cuz i wanted to spend my time in other copes like learning programming instead of visiting a semi dead forum full of larpers and shit moderation. U also do not take in consideration that we live in globohomo clownworld so some people fear at some point in the future we may get persecuted just for having an account here.

also where did u get that info about getting banned again if u delete ur acc? literally larpers that got permabanned are still makin accounts to this day and only get caugh cuz they are low iq and out themselves

there are many reasons why anyone would delete their acc. i deleted mine cuz i wanted to spend my time in other copes like learning programming instead of visiting a semi dead forum full of larpers and shit moderation. U also do not take in consideration that we live in globohomo clownworld so some people fear at some point in the future we may get persecuted just for having an account here.

also where did u get that info about getting banned again if u delete ur acc? literally larpers that got permabanned are still makin accounts to this day and only get caugh cuz they are low iq and out themselves
Who was your main account? Also I got that info from the page where you disable your account

9516792B 85B8 4F36 931A 3C28A5B8AB54

and they still end up lurking and posting in some fag discord server like good little dogs

gaslighing us into not deleting our accounts wont work mr.FBIcel

Yes his case is an exception and our manlet brother is probably rotting under the ground by now
i miss that guy, prolly woulve been a yeagerist ngl

There have been truecels that deleted their accounts to be honest but fakecels probably did the same shit too. Could be related to privacy reasons in some cases.

If one day a miracle happens and i am not a incel anymore, i will voluntarily ask to be banned and i will state the reason before, if this account of mine exists this means that i am still a incel, but i dont think that will ever change, if my account disappears without me even making any post about my inceldom this means that i am still incel and that my account disappeared somehow.

Yes. It is important to keep account.