Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gigachad professor studies incels and this site

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
This was probably posted before but there are some newcels on this site like me who didn't see this video

We are just a bunch of lab rats that are being carefully observed by people like him, we are just bunch of freaks that offer amusement for them, look at how media is trying to brainwash normies by depicting incels as hackers with hoodies while overlaping it with dark theme and scary music, every video about incels is like that, we are worse than devil for them. Fucking brutal :feelsrope:

Last edited:
yeah fuck that documentary

Not one second

I don't think people realise there are much more incels out there than they think, it just so happens that most of them are bluepilled.

I’d love to run both those faggots over....:lul:

I don't think people realise there are much more incels out there than they think, it just so happens that most of them are bluepilled.
They will see eventually that the incel condition is not to be taken lightly and no harm will be inflicted except self harm and massive blackpills that being many men down. It’s Over for many men as you see time passes.

Gotta get that grant money somehow, yo.

Didn't click, but what subject is this professor a PhD of?

I just love the idea that this forum is some form of guinea pig experiment.

FBI is watching boyos :feelzez:

Gigachad and gigacuck

Comments turned off. How stunning and brave of him.

I watched half of it and I waisted one minute of my life

I want to laugh, cry and bash this guy's head in :dafuckfeels:

I want to be treated as human being.

Canada is a feminist cuntry where sub-8 males are discriminated and treated like n*ggas during Jim Crow.

“Subculture scholar” JFL, all this time to get some title and still doesn’t understand the full meaning.

Shot of guy saying he just wants to be loved, wow what a freak huh? Man we just cant wrap our heads around why these guys are like this!! :feelsohgod:

I will execute you if you lurk and see this comment you shit

wheres the gigachad?

He teaches at a top liberal arts school. No surprise he’s a soy Chad.

This.

A lot if them say they're not incela why meeting the definition if incel

Doesn't he have some white privilege to be atoning for?

he's not even using fast banana

It's cute how, like everyone else, he ignores the actual truecels that have 5" fucking wrists at 5'-8". Just look at those silly incels obsessing over their jawlines! Hardy fucking har har you sack of shit.

The more he study , the closer of him to become like us.
Welcome ,Chadcel prof
He is secretly buying into our blackpill.
He teaches at a top liberal arts school. No surprise he’s a soy Chad.

It thinks he is secretly accept our theory.

I lol at how they call "secret language".

Sad to see this. Its always the edgelords who get picked as examples of incels to make the case that we are all violent children with little understanding of how the world works.

Ooga booga secret incel terms. I just put on my crusty black hoodie. Jfl making a career out of exploiting a subculture of defenseless, undesirable males. Way to block the comments, big balls!

He isn't Gigachad, though he mogs the shit out of me from Bolivia to Namibia. And the cuckmentary is not worth watching, tbh.

I wondered why this was overlooked in the community, the fact that we as mere victims of circumstance are demonized so harshly. We’re literally just guys who happened to be born with the wrong proportions and genetic combinations dealing with crushing social isolation as a result. I guess ugly men aren’t allowed to speak, much less lament about our essentially unchangable problems.

Last edited:
Gigachad lol, that fucker is a high tier normie at best his stupid haircut is the only reason why you think he's a giga chad.

Why do they treat community slang words as a "secret code" implying they were made to deceive people? It's such a boomer way to look at it
When Chad uses unconventional language, he's underground and in the know. When Melvin uses unconventional language, he's covering up plans to bomb a high school.

He says we're obsessed with looks but he doesn't mention height. It seems to me height is just as much discussed here. Maybe more.

The fact that they are spending money on us is both a good and bad sign. They see us as a threat to their culture and are reacting accordingly.

I wasn't in the video :(

He’s currently posting among us, which one’s his account.. :feelstrash:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back