Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Giga wagecel trait: you are afraid of days off

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
You know it's over when you start to fear holidays and days off, if you're on the same boat than me and you start preferring to work 10 hours rather than stay at home alone with your sad thoughts, you're already on the edge of the rope.
thank god im not a woman tho, could you imagine having someone give you flowers and tell you your beautiful? the oppression!

Can't relate, just play video games

you probably work with foids right? that fucking sucks

that fucking sucks
Working with foids sucks REALLY hard, but it's not NEARLY as bad as working UNDER foids. Oh my Goku, you can't fucking imagine how fucking BAD it is.

Working with foids sucks REALLY hard, but it's not NEARLY as bad as working UNDER foids. Oh my Goku, you can't fucking imagine how fucking BAD it is.
my boss is a foid inherited the company from her grandfather.
tutorial mode in a nutshell.

I don't negotiate days off

I'd rather be dead than go to work another day

Can't relate either, I enjoy my time off

I will never have a good job

I only not looking forward to days off because these dumb ass college educated cough indoctrinated bitches end up messing things up and i have to come back and fix things when i return

days off is what I was looking forward to the most. I hate work environments.

Can't relate, just play video games
Xenia canary EQdId82Em3