Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Giga-tyrone two-time unified heavyweight world champion boxer "AJ" Anthony Joshua's knockouts

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbx0jowU-E

"AJ is only able to brutally beat up these fighters in the ring because he takes multiple showers everyday and is nice to women, it has nothing to do with genetics silly inkwells."

The only purpose of the existence of a subhuman is to get beaten up and mogged for society's entertainment.

Last edited:
I have a Tyrone-lite friend who looks like him but with more harmony and green eyes.

The men he is fighting ate smaller and less fit seems fixed.

I have a Tyrone-lite friend who looks like him but with more harmony and green eyes.
I swear down you're the biggest fakecel

Edit Nvm just remembered that thread where u said girls laughed at u

AJ is a gigamogger who will make your friend look like an incel lol

I swear down you're the biggest fakecel

Edit Nvm just remembered that thread where u said girls laughed at u
JFL, don't forget about my thread where I posted my nose and fivehead. I am a truecel.
AJ is a gigamogger who will make your friend look like an incel lol
No, AJ looks like a brute whereas my friend is more of a prettyboy. Prettyboys > masc ogre.

The men he is fighting ate smaller and less fit seems fixed.

exactly, the men he's fighting have inferior height and/or frame in addition to being less FIT and more FAT lol. AJ has the body of a Titan, its unfair to even put him in the same ring as those guys, its like putting a wolf in the same cage as a street dog :feelskek:

exactly, the men he's fighting have inferior height and/or frame in addition to being less FIT and more FAT lol. AJ has the body of a Titan, its unfair to even put him in the same ring as those guys, its like putting a wolf in the same cage as a street dog :feelskek:
I think Fury mogs him in terms of skills ngl, Wilder couldn't do shit against him.

They are fighting end of the year I think?

JFL, don't forget about my thread where I posted my nose and fivehead. I am a truecel.

No, AJ looks like a brute whereas my friend is more of a prettyboy. Prettyboys > masc ogre.

AJ money-mogs and status-mogs your friend to oblivion, the lays your friend can get in A MONTH is what AJ can get in ONE NIGHT using his superior wealth and influence.

AJ money-mogs and status-mogs your friend to oblivion, the lays your friend can get in A MONTH is what AJ can get in ONE NIGHT using his superior wealth and influence.
Yes, no doubt he status & moneymogs him, but life is all about facemogging. My friend is an Islamic revert, he wouldn't slay but he easily could. Gets a lot of girls coming onto him.

Maybe if you're into slaying 12 year olds.
Masc always mogs past middle school.

This is such a cope. 25+ is where masc reigns supreme, but before it's all about prettyboys.

Gigacope
Tyrone worship

Gigacope

Tyrone worship

so stating facts about anything is now considered "worship", ok then, make sure i dont see you writing anything about women because your mere mention of women would mean that you are a female worshipper.

Gigacope

Tyrone worship
This is such a cope. 25+ is where masc reigns supreme, but before it's all about prettyboys.

It's always lowTcels that cope with muh prettyboys. Sexual dimorphism is a thing. Women generally don't want a man who they themselves can overpower.
Sure, actual top-tier prettyboys will slay, but they will always get outslayed by the masc high T football/ rugby/ basketball players.
Those guys have the highest SMVs. Think back to your high school and college days. Was it skinny femboys slaying or the athletes?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbx0jowU-E

"AJ is only able to brutally beat up these fighters in the ring because he takes multiple showers everyday and is nice to women, it has nothing to do with genetics silly inkwells."

The only purpose of the existence of a subhuman is to get beaten up and mogged for society's entertainment.

AJ is a another scary confirmation of the theory that talent and genetics > all. This Ubertyrone starting training boxing at 18 and started BTFO'ing multiple older dudes who had been in the gym since childhood just a few years later. Brutal.

It's always lowTcels that cope with muh prettyboys. Sexual dimorphism is a thing. Women generally don't want a man who they themselves can overpower.
Sure, actual top-tier prettyboys will slay, but they will always get outslayed by the masc high T football/ rugby/ basketball players.
Those guys have the highest SMVs.
Just statusmaxxing nothing else. Even then they might not get the prettiest foids. Faggot Bieber mogs all of them in slaying

Just statusmaxxing nothing else. Even then they might not get the prettiest foids. Faggot Bieber mogs all of them in slaying
They use their elite genetics to statusmaxx. If that's statusmaxxing then you can say the same thing about femboys doing dance moves on TikTok.
And I always know i'm talking to someone with a double digit IQ when they bring famous people into the conversation. Justin Bieber's fans mostly were middle school girls. Take his immense status away and he'd himself probably get slayed by a jock who wouldn't even realize he's a guy before he's balls-deep in his asshole.

JFL behold paki IQ.

Sexual dimorphism plays a big role in influencing mating choice for both men and women. Men are most attracted to feminine women and women are most attracted to masculine men.

On a subconscious level most Men prefer women with physical traits which indicate fertility and the woman's ability to birth/rear children, hence the women who have big breasts, slim waist and large hips are the women who have highest value in the sexual marketplace.

As for women, they mostly subconsciously prefer men with physical traits which indicate his strength/ability to provide protection as exhibited primarily by height, frame, facial structure. That's why the tall, well-built men with square jaw, protruding chin, hollow cheekbones, hunter eyes. etc. have the highest value in the sexual marketplace

Prettyboys are mostly popular among JBs, but adult women tend to prefer masculine men over pretty boys.

Last edited:
Vicarious blackcel Tyrone worship cope. I wish he hit foids instead..