Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Giga Truecel Trait: Your parents didn’t open up a bank account for you and had you on welfare and didn’t buy you a car or teach you how to drive.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
- didnt open you up a bank account when you were younger
- had you on welfare and low income housing so you couldnt get a job or make money
- didnt buy you a car at 16 and teach you how to drive and get your permit.

Giga truecel traits. It’s giga over if your parents didnt do these things for you. @Zer0/∞

Had that happen and yet here I am with 200 days spent on the site

- had you on welfare and low income housing so you couldnt get a job or make money

Giga truecel traits. It’s giga over if your parents didnt do these things for you. @Zer0/∞
I don't have a bank account
I live 2 blocks from the projects
I don't have a car

Lower intelligence leads to more aggressive behavior
Intelligence is a cope. Control over your life is all that matters.

You’re legit white, good looking, have a good family and school life and still can’t get laid or make friends. You don’t even have a career at 18 years old. Sad. You’ll be working a dead end job like me for the rest of your life

Atleast i couldv’e made something out of myself if it weren’t for my mother having me on welfare

Last edited:
My parents did but I was too lazy

My parents did but I was too lazy
Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

I had all those issues, fucked me years behind

Gringocel issues.

How do ya expect q car by the age of 16, u don't even had a job to pay for gas, let alone ask ur parents a full car.

Why do u need a bank account while young? The only reason I had one was for my first work and i and a lot of non gringos did it alone.

It's funny when parents don't bother teaching their kids anything and then get mad at them for being failures

Gringocel issues.

How do ya expect q car by the age of 16, u don't even had a job to pay for gas, let alone ask ur parents a full car.
You can start working at 15.
Why do u need a bank account while young? The only reason I had one was for my first work and i and a lot of non gringos did it alone.
To make money and prepare for your future.

U sure can. I just fail to see why do u feel entitled to a car.
Without a car a truecel can’t go places and has to beg his cunt parents to take him everywhere. Only people with friends don’t need a car.

Without a car a truecel can’t go places and has to beg his cunt parents to take him everywhere. Only people with friends don’t need a car.
@Zer0/∞

@Zer0/∞
Buses? Oh fuck forgot I'm talking to gringos.

What I'm talking about are those big cars that take a lot of ppl sometimes they even go on rails.

Or u could buy a used bike just anything outside of crying.

I just cannot believe how entitled some ppl are.

Buses? Oh fuck forgot I'm talking to gringos.

What I'm talking about are those big cars that take a lot of ppl sometimes they even go on rails.

Or u could buy a used bike just anything outside of crying.

Brutal no freedom pill. Why would i need a bike if i never had friends and been out of school since 2013

Fakecel if parents open a bank acc for you tbh

@Incelius Savage

My dad a full on adult took the majority of his life using bikes and buses just recently he got his car, he's 30+ it never stopped him going to place. It never stopped me

@Incelius Savage

My dad a full on adult took the majority of his life using bikes and buses just recently he got his car, he's 30+ it never stopped him going to place. It never stopped me
You cant do that in US. You’ll legit look like a crackhead or get laughed at. At least in a small city.

Yeah good job Now u have a bank account.

Lemme check How much money is inside it... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I’m about to open one up and transfer all the money i made online. It’s alot

I’m about to open one up and transfer all the money i made online. It’s alot
Don't get me wrong that's great. But the money didn't appeared just bc u made a bank account it appeared bc of ur effort.

U my brocel wants status, money and freedom. But feel like ur parents should be paying it?
What do you mean? My mother is poor as fuck she just collects a disability check and sits on her ass.

U my brocel wants status, money and freedom. But feel like ur parents should be paying it?
Status is impossible to get now unless you’re attractive or do shit outrageous.

Well... Then why do u feel they should get ya a car?
I dont i’m saying regular parents usually get their kids a car or teach them how to drive early on. My mother never did

I dont i’m saying regular parents usually get their kids a car or teach them how to drive early on. My mother never did
Ok then It seems i misunderstood ya and for that I'm sorry.

But these are whatever skills u can easily live without so idk why u want her do teach ya so much. Plus she's poor don't expect a car.

If what u are saying is true. I just started hating north America being supposed to buy ur son a car (independent of how much u earn) if not he'll get moggies just sounds outrageous.

I can relate. Especially the car. They didn’t want me to have freedom. If I had had a car, I would have gone anywhere I wanted. They wanted me to just come back home and study study study. Now I am behind in life.

how is this a giga truecel trait. this is just a non-rich kid trait

Relatable except the first one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back