Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giga trucel trait : you have a very narrow horseface

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
That's a real giga trucel trait,not this bullshit i see fakecels talk about like being fat or short while they have normal skull structure.
There's ll surgery for manlets and gym for whales but there's no gym or surgery for shit skull bones.

There are skull implants. But they will only make your neurocranium wider.

Recessed/underdeveloped facial bones + naturally long face = it's over.

I have a horse face on a short body so I look like a pony

Long midface=death sentence.

I have that myself.

I watched an old ITV video regarding narrow midface just now, lol
Yeah, a narrow face basically means everyone views you as a weak beta instead of square chad.

yup i have this. absolute death sentence
worst part, it's fucking unfixable, THERE'S NO SURGERY FOR THIS SHIT
:feelsrope:

Long midface + narrow FWHR Is a death sentence

It's even worse cause i have all this plus mouth breathing and an overbite and tmj. I was a genetic failure from birth.

All of your posts are one liners.
No, they aren't, i post one liners on random water shit because i'm bored and want to increase my post count. I have a lot of posts i put actual effort into. One liners are all i've seen YOU post.
Ironic how you have "you aren't blackpilled enough yet" in your custom title when you unironically believe in reddit tier bluepilled memes like personality kek
Your entitlement to post here as a foid is a clear sign of psychopathy.
I post here because i'm an incel my nigger :feelsjuice:
Just end your obsession with me already you fucking schizo, get off my dick :feelskek:

Last edited:
That's a real giga trucel trait,not this bullshit i see fakecels talk about like being fat or short while they have normal skull structure.
There's ll surgery for manlets and gym for whales but there's no gym or surgery for shit skull bones.
That's me, narrow horseface

Don't put being short in the fakecel category, being ugly and short is a straight red card.

I don't have a horseface, but my chin is recessed as fuck, and my face is really asymmetrical. Also, despite being at a low body fat, my face looks like a bloated chipmunk

my head is shaped like this
Closeddarkkindereggplasticcontainermb3dmodel001