Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga Trucel Trait: You dream your life away.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
A normie’s life is exciting and they have no time to waste in their youth for all the pleasure they must maximize at parties, having constant sex, and meeting their friends. If you ask how many hours a normie sexhaver sleeps for, they would say less than 6 hours at a time.

Trucels have no friends, don’t get sex, live in complete isolation, and most of the time can’t get a job due to mental illness. Trucels sleep for long hours, 12+ hours to escape this monotony and depressing life due to their dreams being more enjoyable and fulfilling than living.

If only I could day dream the remaining 12 hours of the day. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Trucels have no friends, don’t get sex, live in complete isolation, and most of the time can’t get a job due to mental illness. Trucels sleep for long hours, 12+ hours to escape this monotony and depressing life
:feelsrope:At this point I dont even care about pulling a toilet I just want to have at least one friend and feel like I belong to something. Anything:fuk:

:yes:
indeed only highlight of my day is reading some manga and watching an ankle episode. Big sign it is beyond over. No actual fun done, no fucking bitches, no interesting discussionsb

A normie’s life is exciting and they have no time to waste in their youth for all the pleasure they must maximize at parties, having constant sex, and meeting their friends. If you ask how many hours a normie sexhaver sleeps for, they would say less than 6 hours at a time.

Trucels have no friends, don’t get sex, live in complete isolation, and most of the time can’t get a job due to mental illness. Trucels sleep for long hours, 12+ hours to escape this monotony and depressing life due to their dreams being more enjoyable and fulfilling than living.

If only I could day dream the remaining 12 hours of the day. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:
I listen to music :feelsmusic: while thinking of a life where I have a gf and real friends :smonk:

I just want an hug from a girl... just one :feelsrope:

I could be doing those things.............................. IF MY FUCKING PARENTS WOULD LET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

social isolation is very taxing on the mind

Trucels sleep for long hours, 12+ hours to escape this monotony and depressing life due to their dreams being more enjoyable and fulfilling than living.
Imagine being innundated with horrible nightmares every single night, and still finding sleep to be far more preferable than being awake and sober, choosing sleep over wake without hesitation. :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Imagine being me. :fuk::fuk:

I'mma buy myself pizza

I nostalgiamaxx my life away, my mind is stuck in the past, always dreaming and missing the better times of my childhood with my grandparents in their rural small town.

I nostalgiamaxx my life away, my mind is stuck in the past, always dreaming and missing the better times of my childhood with my grandparents in their rural small town.

Sleep away from me
Through dreams of perfect sleep

I listen to music :feelsmusic: while thinking of a life where I have a gf and real friends :smonk:
Me too I wanna be like him so so badly ,so that I can have someone to cuddle bro

Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth that the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth

If only I could day dream the remaining 12 hours of the day.

:feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.

> normie
> constant sex
:feelsseriously:

Bro, most normies are a pimple away from inceldom. Their experience is getting lucky once in a blue moon. Constant sex is for fags, chads & foids.

I live in a virtual reality of my own making in my head,
In this simulated world my hopes and aspirations aren't dead.
Whenever I have time by myself and close my eyes,
I envision a world in which true happiness lies.
This world conjured up by my own mind,
Is a world in which toilets treat me kind.
In it I have a good life,
Living in a house with children and a loving wife.
A hundred times a day we hug and kiss,
But then I wake up again and this world is all that I miss.
I return back to reality and with sorrow and melancholy,
Yearning for the technological capability that can let me experience these simulations of the mind fully.
But alas, I live in the year 2022,
And posting Blackpill content with my fellow lonely Brocels is all I can do.

:cryfeels::blackpill::cryfeels::blackpill::cryfeels::blackpill: