Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga Trucel Trait: Extreme Unathleticism

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Chads are always associated with sports and playing very masculine, physically demanding sports like football because they have genetically superior bodies. Trucels in contrast are bad at all sports and any physical activity due to subhuman bodies which is why most trucels don’t go outside.

My balance is so bad that running itself routinely sprains my knees and I have fell down fleets of stairs multiple times, my lack of endurance made me ranked last in every running endurance test and I struggle to climb stairs, I collapse after doing a single push up, and my body is so inflexible that I can’t bend down to put my socks myself.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

My cunt mother was too poor to put me in sports in school.

Plus this is true. I even remember the fat kids out running me when we did the pacer test. I had zero physical exercise besides school.

It's the same for me; lack of coordination and reaction time is absolutely brutal if sub 7, as it's necessary to at least show yourself a human and socialcirclemaxx... :feelsUgh:

Though look at sports like basketball; you could be an unathletic recluse but would still be picked out by a coach and still be trained out to be a NBA player if 6'8 or above. :feelsclown:

what does being a fat fuck idiot have to do with your face? fuck off fat nigger

yes,i was shit at sports in high school

Chads are always associated with sports and playing very masculine, physically demanding sports like football because they have genetically superior bodies. Trucels in contrast are bad at all sports and any physical activity due to subhuman bodies which is why most trucels don’t go outside.

My balance is so bad that running itself routinely sprains my knees and I have fell down fleets of stairs multiple times, my lack of endurance made me ranked last in every running endurance test and I struggle to climb stairs, I collapse after doing a single push up, and my body is so inflexible that I can’t bend down to put my socks myself.
Some of that could be weight though.
I use to dread walking or stairs, thought the distance they make truckers walk should be a crime.
Putting on socks was a chore as well.

nah I was actually good at sports. Like really really good. So good that my PE coach said that I could join the team without going to try outs but guess what MY FUCKING HELICOPTER PARENTS DID, THEY SAID NO AND THAT WAS THE END.

I am so bad at athletics even though I'm slim,i can't even run 100m without my heart pumping out of my body,i suck at every sport.Never won a single medal in any sport i played.All my joints are fucked.Gigatrucel trait it is

I was actually somewhat athletic in school. Played basketball for 2 years in Junior high.

Haven't played sports in a somewhat competitive way for years. I'm not fat, but definitely not anything resembling athletic anymore.

Sports never helped me with foids or popularity.

PE classes were the most suifuel ones fr
Glad these times are over now

Plus this is true. I even remember the fat kids out running me when we did the pacer test. I had zero physical exercise besides school.
brutal same. Cursed inkweller DNA

I am so bad at athletics even though I'm slim,i can't even run 100m without my heart pumping out of my body,i suck at every sport.Never won a single medal in any sport i played.All my joints are fucked.Gigatrucel trait it is
I have been spamming supplements,treatments and probiotics. and now actually getting joints back to normal. this is incel trait. Normalfags don't need do this gay shit

cannot relate + zero tier thread