Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga Trucel/Non NTcel Trait: You Don't Have Discord and Rarely Use the PM Feature!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Talking to people one-to-one in conversations makes me feel too anxious when I have to respond. :feelsohgod: :feelsrope:

Discord in Poland is mostly used by nerds. I have discord. All the normies have facebook and insta.

Talking to people one-to-one in conversations makes me feel too anxious when I have to respond. :feelsohgod: :feelsrope:
:yes:

I have it. But I don't use it the way normies use it. I'm just in some groups. I communicate via text only. Mostly read what people write.

I am literally terrified of using discord and having conversations because of my fag voice and crippling social anxiety. Makes me wanna rope but I'm ((hanging)) in there for now trying to fix that:fuk::fuk::fuk:

Chatting in real time is more like a conversation which takes effort. Even if chatting with the most autistic fuck imaginable I'd still be using cognititon to determine how to reply to each message. I could say lol epic loli weeee tehee ewqgeqw something but then the conversation would end and no info would be exchanged which would mean the conversation was pointless and the time I spent in the chat wasted

I am literally terrified of using discord and having conversations because of my fag voice and crippling social anxiety. Makes me wanna rope but I'm ((hanging)) in there for now trying to fix that:fuk::fuk::fuk:
You're afraid of random internet people, I used to be afraid of going in VC as well but used DBD discord as a medium to not be an ultravirgin. My ability to talk to women has dramatically improved. Still no gf though :feelstastyman:

I have a discord account but I never use it.
I think I log in like 1 or 2 times a year, and I can't remember the last discussion (if there already was one) I had on it.
And I never use the PM feature bc :

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back