Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Giga- Lifefuel] Rising up against a foid

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
This is a continuation of the thread I started a couple of days ago where I BTFO a foid in class.
To add details, the foid is pigeon level IQ, had multiple partners, actively steals and shoplifts, talks constantly, high pitch voice, annoying, bitchy, bossy and overall a low IQ thing that belongs in the zoo.
While I was laughing at a joke someone made, the low IQ specimen assumed that I was laughing at her and went full temper tantrum mode, threatening to beat me up and leave me brain-damaged with a barrage of other insults and slurs. However rather than be a simp who took their beatings like a dog, my reaction was to simply laugh at her, laugh at the low IQ specimen who is mad that an incel won't submit. I now live rent- free in her head. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

295682ae9d364b56

Today, we shall celebrate our victory

Last edited:
Is the foid attractive?

if you are both rich, you should let her beat you up, so you can sue her

This is a continuation of the thread I started a couple of days ago where I BTFO a foid in class.
To add details, the foid is pigeon level IQ, had multiple partners, actively steals and shoplifts, talks constantly, high pitch voice, annoying, bitchy, bossy and overall a low IQ thing that belongs in the zoo.
While I was laughing at a joke someone made, the low IQ specimen assumed that I was laughing at her and went full temper tantrum mode, threatening to beat me up and leave me brain-damaged with a barrage of other insults and slurs. However rather than be a simp who took their beatings like a dog, my reaction was to simply laugh at her, laugh at the low IQ specimen who is mad that an incel won't submit. I now live rent- free in her head. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 215348
Today, we shall celebrate our victory
Extremely based, brocel.

mirin tbh, don't lose your cool tbh

Alright, treat them like the dumps they are.

Cuck. Should have killed her