Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Giga Incel Trait: everyone in your family thinks you're gay

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
because they have never seen you with a girl and you never talk about girls.
just had a discussion with my father again, he asked me when i plan to finally move out of home (will soon turn 27). He told me I should look for a girlfriend and move into a apartment with her. we then argued, it got pretty loud between us, he was really aggressive and said something like "at your age i had left home a long time ago and met your mother, had a lot of sex, lived life and what do you do my son? you're hanging around in your room at the computer like a loser all day.. Your mother should have aborted you" I didn't say anything, just smiled. At the end he said "do you like women at all? you're probably gay or?" I went back to my room without a word. These are the typical questions u get when you're an incel. Fck this life man.. Next time I'll just tell the truth that I'm an ugly, mentally disturbed, neurodivergent and worthless piece of friendless shit that no girl on this planet wants as a bf. I'm curious about his facial expression when I tell him that.

everyone in my family is dead​

Just say that you are hetero to them, they will be relieved, will make less attacks at you

Most families are worthless.

Re: I have no ego whatsoever
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150854133Sunday, November 30, 2014 8:34 PM CST
"problem is I've cut off contacts with everyone outside my family except for a select group of people once a month at a club meeting so yeah" I would suggest attempting to retrieve an assessment from a qualified psychologist.
Re: what do u live for?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182817833Monday, February 01, 2016 1:07 AM CST
Well TheMagentaDelight, your evident naivety is rather astounding, and repulsive. The concept of "living for family" is certainly existent. It is the product of the natural hedonistic-inclinations shared mutually between all human individuals. Relatives provide many individuals with a mechanism to receive self-pleasure via reassurance/assistance from external people. That is why they are so heavily celebrated.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.
Re: My Grandma just died.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182869557Monday, February 01, 2016 9:49 PM CST
"Sociopaths" None of the users claiming to be "sorry" for the death of your relative truly care. They are merely attempting to make themselves appear as "respectable" and "sympathetic" individuals over the Internet. Your grandmother was insignificant and valueless to anyone outside of her social/relative clique. It is the mere truth of the situation.

Last edited:
That’s a volcel trait, if you’re incel/truecel they can just tell it because they are aware that you’re ugly

just had a discussion with my father again, he asked me when i plan to finally move out of home (will soon turn 27). He told me I should look for a girlfriend and move into a apartment with her. we then argued, it got pretty loud between us, he was really aggressive and said something like "at your age i had left home a long time ago and met your mother, had a lot of sex, lived life and what do you do my son? you're hanging around in your room at the computer like a loser all day.. Your mother should have aborted you" I didn't say anything, just smiled. At the end he said "do you like women at all? you're probably gay or?" I went back to my room without a word. These are the typical questions u get when you're an incel. Fck this life man.. Next time I'll just tell the truth that I'm an ugly, mentally disturbed, neurodivergent and worthless piece of friendless shit that no girl on this planet wants as a bf. I'm curious about his facial expression when I tell him that.
JFL brutal, at least my parents dont think im a fag because they caught me beating my meat to a petra verkaik´s solo

Nah, they just think I’m messed up in the head.

my family never openly said it but they probably secretly worry about me being gay since Im socially awkward and never got foid attention

Brutal as fuck. It is over boyo

my family never openly said it but they probably secretly worry about me being gay since Im socially awkward and never got foid attention
Well im sure mine is convinced i wouldnt be getting laid even if i was gay

my mom and her husband had that conversation one time JFL my family wont eat the incel thing, even manlets get laid in my country so i must be literally retarded to not be able to do the same

the worst part is there is nothing you can do to prove your heterosexuality other than banging a slut. But ince cant so, GAY by default.

GAY is the new hot lava

Incel trait : everyone in your family realized you're an incel but people don't address it because they hope it's gonna go away with time.

Ok. But why you live with your parents if they hate you?

I would beat the fuck out of my dad if he said that to me, good thing I don't have one jfl

Telling someone 'you must be gay' if he isn't known for any gay activities is an assault on his masculinity.

That’s a volcel trait, if you’re incel/truecel they can just tell it because they are aware that you’re ugly
Not really. Normies haven't got a clue. They literally believe that there's someone for anyone and that love is blind and other similar bullshit.

Next time you respond to him like this:

Dad: When I was your age I had lots of gf’s and sex, meanwhile you’re a loser that sits in front of a company all day!

Son: That was a completely different generation where women’s minds were not intentionally fucked up by the government with radical feminism and so called women’s liberation that has made them more narcissistic and picky than ever as well severely mentally ill. If you grew up in this era you’d have the exact same success level with these modern women as I have had which is precisely zero. Only the top 20% of incredibly good looking men get any female action at all these days and since I’m not one of them I’m left out. You want someone to blame for this don’t blame me. Blame your shitty genetics for making me too ugly or too average to attract the modern entitled cunts of the world.

No, they never thought I was gay, in fact I've always talked in my sleep only god knows what I said and what my family heard. I'm just ugly and short. They never asked me if I have a girlfriend, they never talked to me about or taught me about sex, girls, or relationships. They are definitely not prude, not religious, and my dad is a human biologist. Go figure, what does that say about me?

Next time I'll just tell the truth that I'm an ugly, mentally disturbed, neurodivergent and worthless piece of friendless shit that no girl on this planet wants as a bf. I'm curious about his facial expression when I tell him that.
Why didn’t you just say that then. Now he thinks your gay. Silence says a lot.

If they think you‘re gay, then you‘re a fakecel. If you were a truecel, everyone would know why you are single, it would be pretty obvious that no foid wants you, but if they think, you must be voluntary celibate, then they just can’t imagine you not being able to find a foid

Your father is probably mentally retarded on top of the fact that he lets you live there rent free Without any help on you getting your own apartment I moved out way earlier than that both my parents were dead by the age of 27 I'm 32 and still a Virgin loser. He wants you to be a man but I don't think he understands that it is impossible for you to find a woman just leave home and do well with your life.

These people can never conceive of any reality outside of their own personal experiences. "My early adulthood was like x so yours should be too" is retarded. It's like giving your son a butter knife to carve a wooden chair when his father was given hand tools, saws etc. We're working with different circumstances than when they were younger.

I like how they assume we're just lazy or don't want relationships. Even if they did ask they would retort with bluepilled answers so it's pointless.

at your age i had left home a long time ago and met your mother, had a lot of sex, lived life and what do you do my son?
Oldies can't accept that things have moved on since their day, standards are much higher now.