Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giga Fakecel trait: you're popular on .is

PureImagination

PureImagination

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
★★
You have no reason being popular unless you're a NT sexhaver who has many friends and talks to women

it's the opposite

tag them pussy

If the popular .is users are fakecels then they wouldnt be here at all
I didn't see it from that view, mb let me make another thread

there have been previous cases of fakecels who kept coming back to this forum just to interact with their friends

You have no reason being popular unless you're a NT sexhaver who has many friends and talks to women

Why would someone's popularity would be determined solely by sexhaving in an incel forum? Kek.

Valid point but the amount of banned qccount shows that alot .is users were fakecels

coping unpopular-cel

They could be chad low inhib infiltrators who want to be around Incels because it makes them feel better :chad:

Tbh been here for over 4 years already and never been popular

Why would someone's popularity would be determined solely by sexhaving in an incel forum? Kek.
I don't understand what you're trying to say, pls rephrase

Agreed, its a sign of being able to socialize and being NT, in which case you arent a truecel, but at worst a failed normie

Tbh been here for over 4 years already and never been popular
I would've made you a exception because you've been here for so long, but you're still unknown you say. Absolutely brutal and proofs again that i'm right

Look out here for users who are/behave NT and are popular and have many friends. @LesscoBlob for example was NT and had many friends and he later self confessed on Discord that he has been a sexhaver since 2022

Look out here for users who are/behave NT and are popular and have many friends. @LesscoBlob for example was NT and had many friends and he later self confessed on Discord that he has been a sexhaver since 2022
They are currently outing themselves on this thread :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Everyone here does, unless of course they are secretly sexhavers themselves
if you say you hate sexhavers over and over again nobody will think you're a fakecel :feelsthink:

True, even in this forum I feel isolated, although I don't blame anyone here as I am an unlikable and boring sperg with no redeeming qualities. I just wasn’t meant to be around other people

Agreed, its a sign of being able to socialize and being NT, in which case you arent a truecel, but at worst a failed normie
Isn't socializing online far easier than real life?

Nobody is popular here. There are just cliques like in real life and I am in none of them.

Many autists are pretty socially competent online, but dk shit about irl socializing, and are too autistic to partake in it. (In my case, zero irl friends but know niggas in here.)

I AM MOST POPULAR USER ON HERE AND NUMBER ONE JEWISH USER STFU FAKE CELS I AM 5’4 I SUPPORT GRÊPE

True, even in this forum I feel isolated, although I don't blame anyone here as I am an unlikable and boring sperg with no redeeming qualities. I just wasn’t meant to be around other people

Many autists are pretty socially competent online, but dk shit about irl socializing, and are too autistic to partake in it. (In my case, zero irl friends but know niggas in here.)
Why? Irl socializing's dynamics takes more than words, unlike online.

I'm not even popular here

I'm never able to make real friends online, I had some before but they quickly faded, I can barely talk to people and completely lose the ability to soeak once a 3rd person joins the conversation

No they are not and if they are then they are either self diagnosed retards or their doctor misdiagnosed them

Brutal, most spergs have at least 1 topic to extensively sperg out about.

Most autists are ultra fucked because all they can do is words at best.
I was nowhere popular. Not on big communities, not in niche communities, nothing

I was nowhere popular. Not on big communities, not in niche communities, nothing
Next level spergery, so fucking brutal, cant even fit in with other aspies....

They could be chad low inhib infiltrators who want to be around Incels because it makes them feel better :chad:
We won't know until they reveal their faces

Exactly. And they wouldn’t be popular either even, since you gotta relate to incels to be popular here.

Not true friend. You're always appreciated here.

@Starfish is the most popular user on .is

I’m truecel & not popular here

That's kinda silly, it's more of the other way around, if you're a truecel you're more likely to be active here and therefore be popular.