Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: other incels follow you on incels.is

I agree. I'd be an idiot to turn down a free place to stay. I am not looking for more problems in life
I just take all the money I save up and invest it all. Investment is the future, especially with AI beginning to take up people's jobs. I highly recommend looking into it. The way economics work will cause all stocks to go up insanely high because of AI.

I just take all the money I save up and invest it all. Investment is the future, especially with AI beginning to take up people's jobs. I highly recommend looking into it. The way economics work will cause all stocks to go up insanely high because of AI.
Based. I'm gonna start a job soon, and I hope to invest a decent amount of the money

Based. I'm gonna start a job soon, and I hope to invest a decent amount of the money
That's the spirit. Foids & Chad may think that you're a subhuman now, but the reality is that they'll be struggling to make ends meet later on in life. Meanwhile you'll be enjoying yourself watching the peasants from your mansion's porch up on the hill.

What a shame. They won't even have kids either since everyone's so anti-kids these days. What a sad existence.

Fakecel trait: u dont respond to those who reply to your post

That's the spirit. Foids & Chad may think that you're a subhuman now, but the reality is that they'll be struggling to make ends meet later on in life. Meanwhile you'll be enjoying yourself watching the peasants from your mansion's porch up on the hill.

What a shame. They won't even have kids either since everyone's so anti-kids these days. What a sad existence.
Yep. I will do what I can

19 years old. Reason I don't relocate is I don't figure many other places suitable for me are much different. Plus my mother lets me live in her house for free :feelskek: , so I ain't giving that up. I hate big cities and would lose my mind there. The place I live currently is a suburb town. We also have a cabin around 50 miles away we go to on weekends. I love that place, and it makes me feel alive again. I need to be close enough to easily go there because I'm responsible for the maintenance there. It's a 1.5 acre yard that takes 2 hours to cut each week. I have 3 heavy duty riding mowers to get the job done, and they need repairs occasionally too.
Damn
If I understand you're trapped there?
I thought I hated big cities too but the first time I went to paris, I was so amazed that I didn't wanted to leave, and despite the streotypes, people were pretty emphatic
You don't want to go to college?

Damn
If I understand you're trapped there?
I thought I hated big cities too but the first time I went to paris, I was so amazed that I didn't wanted to leave, and despite the streotypes, people were pretty emphatic
You don't want to go to college?
Kinda trapper here now. I don’t really care to leave anyway. Kinda a nice area. Don’t wanna do college either