Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fakecel trait: other incels follow you on incels.is

Fakecel trait : You breath air. As an incel if you don't rope within minutes of being blackpilled you don't deserve to be here
Fakecel trait: You brush your teeth. As an Incel you should not care since you're ugly anyway.

Already did JFL
Ok, good. I wonder how many other users don't follow anyone in return because they think they'll get flooded with notifications, lmao :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. I always though users who never follow anyone back are stuck up and egotistical, but perhaps this is the reason instead.

Fakecel trait: You brush your teeth. As an Incel you should not care since you're ugly anyway.
Eh, I wouldn't say it's a fakecel trait. I brush my teeth because I genuinely hate going to the dentist with all my heart. I don't do it for my appearance; I just do it so that I don't have chronic tooth pain.

Eh, I wouldn't say it's a fakecel trait. I brush my teeth because I genuinely hate going to the dentist with all my heart. I don't do it for my appearance; I just do it so that I don't have chronic tooth pain.
It was sarcasm.

I've actually seen someone post this not long after i joined

I don't know, but he thought crab seeds were real
Yeah LMAO he's the guy who got scared by the video of Sirenhead and a T-Rex fighting and didn't even realize it was fake until he went into the comment section.

Yeah LMAO he's the guy who got scared by the video of Sirenhead and a T-Rex fighting and didn't even realize it was fake until he went into the comment section.
Gullible bastard. Who tf just believes that crab seeds are real? He's never gonna hear the end of that one. I never laughed so hard

I’m such a trucel I easily get distracted because of ADHD and didn’t notice my follows
How can you not notice it. I notice every detail always even though I have trouble paying attention. Im starting to think you are a troll

Gullible bastard. Who tf just believes that crab seeds are real? He's never gonna hear the end of that one. I never laughed so hard
Alright, I'll bite.

What are crab seeds?

This means that you are very NT and sociable and popular and that other incels look up to you therefore you shouldn’t be here
Jfl all the giga nt guys I know irl would be outcasts here because the culture is completely different

It's weird like that. The preview of followers it shows before going to the full profile is wrong and a gross underestimate for all users I've seen so far. Look at mine. It says I have 6 followers on the preview, but go to my actual profile and it shows I have well over 90

Im pretty sure this count shows the number of people watching you
Whereas the count in the about section is how many people follow you

That makes sense, honestly, but why doesn't it label it as "watchers" and not followers there?
Yeah they should change that, might be confusing for new users

I don't even understand what the point of following users on here is

I don't even understand what the point of following users on here is
Same purpose as facebook friends. To indicate you are kinda like friends. That's why unless it's a grey with no posts, I follow people back in return usually. You don't even get notifications or anything from it. It just kinda symbolizes a social connection.

Damn I'm kinda famous ngl
Not surprising with your post count. High post counts mean you just engaged in a lot of discussions here, and interacted with many users. I guess I'm a bit famous too with my follower amount, kek

Here ya go. Have at in in the replies of this thread. Get a good laugh out of it
https://incels.is/threads/incel-trait-they-only-gave-me-1-packet-of-ketchup.643755/#post-14967131
He's either trolling or he's seriously mentally ill JFL.

He's either trolling or he's seriously mentally ill JFL.
He isn't trolling. I caught him on the crab seeds thing. He forgot he had that open on a tab and we could see it.

Ngl I find you very NT
Judging someone's NTness off this forum isn't that accurate
My post count would indicate i'm NT with a social life when irl i have no social life

Yes
Maybe you're akward irl or just very unlucky
I think part of it is where I live. It's all fucking boomers and gen X around here. Barely anyone my own age to socialize with. Was also raised by old parents. My mom was 40 when I was born and dad was 51

Judging someone's NTness off this forum isn't that accurate
My post count would indicate i'm NT with a social life when irl i have no social life
Hmm...
Imo, if you can hold a conversation you're NT

I think part of it is where I live. It's all fucking boomers and gen X around here. Barely anyone my own age to socialize with. Was also raised by old parents. My mom was 40 when I was born and dad was 51
How old are you? And why don't you just relocate?

He isn't trolling. I caught him on the crab seeds thing. He forgot he had that open on a tab and we could see it.
I just read the thread now. I musn't lie, it's rather funny. It always gets a chuckle out of me.

How old are you? And why don't you just relocate?
19 years old. Reason I don't relocate is I don't figure many other places suitable for me are much different. Plus my mother lets me live in her house for free :feelskek: , so I ain't giving that up. I hate big cities and would lose my mind there. The place I live currently is a suburb town. We also have a cabin around 50 miles away we go to on weekends. I love that place, and it makes me feel alive again. I need to be close enough to easily go there because I'm responsible for the maintenance there. It's a 1.5 acre yard that takes 2 hours to cut each week. I have 3 heavy duty riding mowers to get the job done, and they need repairs occasionally too.

I just read the thread now. I musn't lie, it's rather funny. It always gets a chuckle out of me.
Yep. It was the funniest shit I saw in a long time. The fact he wasn't even being ironic about it and was dead serious makes it all the more laughable

19 years old. Reason I don't relocate is I don't figure many other places suitable for me are much different. Plus my mother lets me live in her house for free :feelskek: , so I ain't giving that up. I hate big cities and would lose my mind there. The place I live currently is a suburb town. We also have a cabin around 50 miles away we go to on weekends. I love that place, and it makes me feel alive again. I need to be close enough to easily go there because I'm responsible for the maintenance there. It's a 1.5 acre yard that takes 2 hours to cut each week. I have 3 heavy duty riding mowers to get the job done, and they need repairs occasionally too.
I never got that. If your parents offer you to live with them for free, why would you say no? It's a perfect way to save up money. Normgroids lack common sense. They complain about rent prices and then subsequently refuse to live with their parents for whatever reason.

I'm happy to hear that you have something to look forward to in life, brocel.

I never got that. If your parents offer you to live with them for free, why would you say no? It's a perfect way to save up money. Normgroids lack common sense. They complain about rent prices and then subsequently refuse to live with their parents for whatever reason.

I'm happy to hear that you have something to look forward to in life, brocel.
I agree. I'd be an idiot to turn down a free place to stay. I am not looking for more problems in life