Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Giga-Chad does his own Tinder experiment (20 dates in 1 hour) only to reinforce bluepill

7.5/10 rated by you

Average in your opinion?? Lol

Wtf kind of crack are you smoking
I didnt rate him as average, I was lmaoing at an average rating made by another member

Dude are you retarded??

Even with the given flaws you have pointed out, he is still a chadlite at worst.

He is above high tier normies. He chin mogs 80% of the males I see IRL and his eye area is still top tier despite the slight upper eyelid exposure. If anything he's got a pretty boy eye area. But with his jawline and overall skull size and frame, his eye area is the least of anyone's concern.

You can give him heavy upper eyelid exposure and negative canthaltilt, and he would still slay with his current skull size/chin/jawline/body frame.

You're Coping really hard on this one man.
Are you blind? He has a recessed chin.
vN6tDVZ.png

This is what having a chin that mogs people looks like
original.jpg

Are you blind? He has a recessed chin.
vN6tDVZ.png

This is what having a chin that mogs people looks like
original.jpg
It doesn't matter what his chin looks like when his other features make up for it.

He's a slayer and you're wrong man. At some point you have to put the LooksTheory Juice down and accept the fact that foids dictate what a 7+/10 male is.

Your opinion <his tinder matches

Lol at thinking he is average.

Chad-lite at best.

another example proves that jaw>eye area

damn if THAT is average its truely over
It's not.

He's been smoking too much looksmaxx theories.

Average males aren't getting 20 matches in a single hour.

It doesn't matter what his chin looks like when his other features make up for it.

He's a slayer and you're wrong man. At some point you have to put the LooksTheory Juice down and accept the fact that foids dictate what a 7+/10 male is.

Your opinion <his tinder matches

Lol at thinking he is average.
At some point you need to stop coping and realize that even average looking males on tinder get laid.
It's not.

He's been smoking too much looksmaxx theories.

Average males aren't getting 20 matches in a single hour.
If you pay for tinder boost like he did, then you do if you are average looking.
damn if THAT is average its truely over
He just has a good maxilla and a good masseter. Nothing else is good.

Last edited:
At some point you need to stop coping and realize that even average looking males on tinder get laid.

If you pay for tinder boost like he did, then you do if you are average looking.
0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

Just be chad, bro
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

He just has a good maxilla and a good masseter. Nothing else is good.
At some point you need to stop coping like a PSL faggot and realize the guy is a Chad.

Daily reminder: it is women's actions that determines who is Chad, who is Chadlite, who is normie, and who is incel. Not faggots obsessed about muh maxilla on incelmax.me

At some point you need to stop coping like a PSL faggot and realize the guy is a Chad.

Daily reminder: it is women's actions that determines who is Chad, who is Chadlite, who is normie, and who is incel. Not faggots obsessed about muh maxilla on incelmax.me
You do realize that average looking males get laid right? I guess if a girl dates an average looking male then he's chad.

That's what I keep trying to tell this retard.

He can nitpick at the man's flaws all day long. He still going to get his dick sucked.

He gets the bottom percentage of women because he's average.

Have you seen the state of the bottom percentage of women? We're talking Pigwoman.

He's hardly a textbook chad but he's top 20% male in looks.

That's what I keep trying to tell this retard.

He can nitpick at the man's flaws all day long. He still going to get his dick sucked.
Average looking males get laid on tinder. You make 0 sense. So if a girl dates an average looking guy then I guess he's chad.
Have you seen the state of the bottom percentage of women? We're talking Pigwoman.
He blurred out their faces.

You do realize that average looking males get laid right? I guess if a girl dates an average looking male then he's chad.
Nobody is saying that normies dont get laid.
Legitimate 5/10 normies dont get 20 tinder matches in 1 hour even if they paid for boost.

Like holy fuck imagine all the matches he will get in a span of a week?

Most normies dont even come close to that rate, sub6males dont even touch tinder you fucking retard, they get laid through other means like NTmaxxing and socialcirclemaxxing on FB

There's a difference between a pity fuck - which is what normies get once in a blue moon when the stars align - and having a harem which is exactly what the Chad in OP's post has after 60 minutes of Tinder.

Legitimate 5/10 normies dont get 20 tinder matches in 1 hour even if they paid for boost.

Most normies dont even come close to that rate, sub6males dont even touch tinder you fucking retard, they get laid through other means like NTmaxxing and socialcirclemaxxing on FB

5/10 normies are swiping right 100+ times for one match and it'll be an overweight 3 or 4 at best. Males on Tinder all drop down at least a point in terms of their looksmatch and women all up at least a point. Women who are 9s and 10s only use Tinder (if at all) to get Insta followers so even 9 and 10 men have to settle for 7 and 8s. 7's are settling for the 5 and 6s, so 5/10 normies get the scraps. 4/10 normies get pigwoman at best.

Last edited:

Yes, they do if they pay for boost. This whole sub 8 and it's over is pure cope. Most normies don't even use facebook. They use insta and snapchat.
There's a difference between a pity fuck - which is what normies get once in a blue moon when the stars align - and having a harem which is exactly what the Chad in OP's post has after 60 minutes of Tinder.
That's what happens to males that are a bit below average, not to actual average looking guys. Chad gets even more matches and higher quality girls without having to use tinder boost.

Last edited:
I cannot believe these retarded chads on chads.co rating this guy as "average". this guy has a God-tier JAW and FWHR. at least 8.5/10
sooo many mentally insane normies in this forum, it makes me feel unsafe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back