Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Giga-Chad does his own Tinder experiment (20 dates in 1 hour) only to reinforce bluepill

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-

EDIT: 20 dates in 30 mins LMAO

"Haha yes this definitely work for me as well"
Helicopterwojak

This guy is not even attractive, he's just average. This is how easy life is when you're just not ugly.

Just be not unattractive.

I think he’s a manlet like 5’8”. Isn’t he the same guy that once interviewed a poor 5’3” soul about height?

This guy is not even attractive, he's just average. This is how easy life is when you're just not ugly.
Tbh his jaw might be solid but hes high tier normie at most
He could have 5 foids on rotation if he wants, damn :cryfeels:
I cant even ask for foids number without them looking at me with disgust

JFL at those bluepilled comments.

Averageman

Just the average joe lmao. His eye area isn't that good but rest is great, face is easily 7.5/10

Cope

Ethnic foids would massacre their own familieis to have a chance with that guy.

"Guess what"
"What?"
"Butt"

AMAZING pua technique that will get you laid RIGHT AWAY!!!!!

Cope
He's 7/10 minimum

Last edited:
he's a terachad ffs

compared to me at least

He has a recessed chin as well. go to 7:20. Because of his recessed chin and shitty eye area he's average to me
Unfortunately for you, it doesn't matter what you think at the end of the day. He's got 20 matches in 30 min tinder and you dont. Dude is above average.

Getting 20 matches in 30 minutes means that you're attractive.

Cope

He's 7/10 minimum
he's a terachad ffs

compared to me at least
Unfortunately for you, it doesn't matter what you think at the end of the day. He's got 20 matches in 30 min tinder and you dont. Dude is above average.
Getting 20 matches in 30 minutes means that you're attractive.
He has a recessed chin and not a very good eye area e.g. upper eyelid exposure. You guys are coping with thinking that only chad gets this treatment. Normies do as well, but just to a lesser extent and with uglier girls. Just don't be ugly.

He has a recessed chin and not a very good eye area e.g. upper eyelid exposure. You guys are coping with thinking that only chad gets this treatment. Normies do as well, but just to a lesser extent and with uglier girls. Just don't be ugly.
Cope, it's Chad or nothing. Ugly girls still want Chad only.

Giga Chad? No

Okay, coper

Tfw when you get zero matches and hence no opportunity to open with "Guess what? " :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Cope.

It really is one of the most important features for a guy.
Dancing Green Man here's your Tinder Match:

Actress Gabourey Sidibe

He looks like a Chadlite, calling him a gigachad is greatly exaggerating.
Giga Chad? No
View attachment 175409
Just the average joe lmao. His eye area isn't that good but rest is great, face is easily 7.5/10

This video does not show him in a good light I admit. I just saw his channel after like 3-4 years. He looked like this before:

His is ultra gymmaxxed. Check his older insta posts before he got faggy hair.

Okay, coper
low iq
This video does not show him in a good light I admit. I just saw his channel after like 3-4 years. He looked like this before:

View attachment 175589

His is ultra gymmaxxed. Check his older insta posts before he got faggy hair.
It's not like all his matches will lead to sex. He has a normie face and height. Gymmaxxing barely ups you in points. This is what happens when a guy with an ugly face that's under 6ft lifts.

Shoot him (In Minecraftrino with a bow and arrowrino)

So quirky, original, so much personality bro, don't be an inkel.

Meanwhile in reality

Physically attractive individuals are more likely to believe in a 'just world'
The Just World Fallacy is the cognitive bias (or assumption) that a person's actions will bring morally fair and fitting consequences to that person, such that all noble actions will be eventually rewarded and all evil actions eventually punished. A person viewing the dating world through the lens of the Just World Fallacy would thus assume that those who succeed in dating are being deservedly rewarded, and those who fail are equally deserving of their failure.
Researchers have found that societal privilege is the strongest predictor of belief in the Just World Fallacy, and specifically within that, that physical attractiveness particularly predicts one's beliefs that the world is just.
The more physically attractive a person is, the more likely they are to believe the world is just. The less physically attractive a person is, the less likely they are to believe the world is just. It is concluded that a person's physical appearance powerfully shapes how they experience and view the world.
Quotes:

• Previous work has consistently found that belief in a just world is strongly correlated with societal privilege.
  • Both self-rated attractiveness (experiment one) and attractiveness rated by other persons (experiment two) were found to predict endorsement of belief in a just world.
  • Additionally, both attractiveness measures were found to have a relationship with participant’s level of life satisfaction.
  • These findings suggest that physical attractiveness powerfully affects our subjective experience as a human and that just-world beliefs are driven, at least in part, by personal experience with inequality.

Reference:

• Westfall RS, Millar MG, Lovitt A. 2018. The Influence of Physical Attractiveness on Belief in a Just World. Psychological Reports. 122(2): 536-549. [Abstract]
Winners in a rigged game will consider the game fair as long as they keep winning
Many people are prone to believing in the just-world fallacy—the notion that our victories and failures are just and the appropriate reward or punishment to our actions. People like to continue believing the world is fair even when they intellectually know that it is not.
Researchers tested people's predispositions to the just-world fallacy by having them engage in a rigged card game. The game was designed so that one player would have a clear advantage throughout the game that would essentially guarantee their victory. They found that although both players could recognize the game was imbalanced, the winner was consistently more likely to still believe the game was "fair" and that their victory was the result of their skill and merit.
They suggest this can help understand how people react to inequalities in life. Generally, in a rigged game, their findings show that those who "win" will have a greater tendency to ignore the legitimate complaints of those who lose.
Quotes:

• Winners were generally more likely to believe that the game was fair, even when the playing field was most heavily tilted in their favor.
  • In short, it’s not just how the game is played, it’s also whether you win or lose.

References:

• Molina M, Bucca M, Macy MW. 2019. It’s not just how the game is played, it’s whether you win or lose. Science Advances. 5(7): eaau1156. [FullText]

Again man, a dude who has 20 matches in 30 minutes is attractive.

Again man, a dude who has 20 matches in 30 minutes is attractive.
He payed tinder to get more swipes. Those matches won't all lead to sex, like they would with chad. This is the normie life. We're all just ugly.

Massive Fucking Cope

There's nothing wrong with theory Looks and rating other men's potential but it all gets thrown out the window when foids dictate a male's rating.
He payed tinder to get more swipes
1489427630 wheeze

LMFAOOO You're jealous he's attractive.
No, I'm not. He has no chin and upper eyelid exposure. I'm jealous that he is average and I'm ugly.
Massive Fucking Cope

There's nothing wrong with theory Looks and rating other men's potential but it all gets thrown out the window when foids dictate a male's rating.

View attachment 175620
Explain to me what about his face is attractive. My point is that chad wouldn't even need to pay for tinder to get that many dates.
The amount of cope :feelskek:
Explain to me what is attractive about his face. I can easily say you are coping and you only think chad lives this life.

No, I'm not. He has no chin and upper eyelid exposure. I'm jealous that he is average and I'm ugly.

Explain to me what about his face is attractive. My point is that chad wouldn't even need to pay for tinder to get that many dates.

Explain to me what is attractive about his face. I can easily say you are coping and you only think chad lives this life.
Dude are you retarded??

Even with the given flaws you have pointed out, he is still a chadlite at worst.

He is above high tier normies. He chin mogs 80% of the males I see IRL and his eye area is still top tier despite the slight upper eyelid exposure. If anything he's got a pretty boy eye area. But with his jawline and overall skull size and frame, his eye area is the least of anyone's concern.

You can give him heavy upper eyelid exposure and negative canthaltilt, and he would still slay with his current skull size/chin/jawline/body frame.

You're Coping really hard on this one man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back