Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Giga- Blackpill

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Incels all agree that looks are what determine a large part of your life. But everything in your life is by chance.
Being born is a chance
Being born in this shit era is chance
Being born into a shitty family is chance
Being born without a father figure is chance
Being born in a shit country/location is chance
Everything in life is chance, "choice" is an illusion. Everything impacts and effects you, it's not the other way around.

based and blackpilled

Everything in this life is chance

People find it hard to swallow this pill
Agreed, I've surprisingly seen alot of incels delusionmaxx/ coping by thinking they can compensate by doing x or y.
Truth is that even if it does work (which it won't), you had to climb entire mountains just to get where normies/ chads could easily walk to.

Agreed, I've surprisingly seen alot of incels delusionmaxx/ coping by thinking they can compensate by doing x or y.
Truth is that even if it does work (which it won't), you had to climb entire mountains just to get where normies/ chads could easily walk to.
Yep. Ultimately they try so hard to get to a point where chad can get so easily and sends them spiraling into a depression again.
It's a vicious cycle.

And hard work doesn't exist

I'm aware. Straight white manlet born in America. I have to move to southeast asia to have a normal dating life and its fucking absurd.

Blackpills me

High IQ. People think they got so far in life because of their hard effort when in reality most people would have never had any of those opportunities.

Based determinism pill. Even the most seemingly intrinsic things of ourselves, such as our personalities, desires, and inclinations are largely based on those same factors that are up to chance. Free will is an illusion.

That is why its so important that we attempt to reduce the risk of inheriting an undesirable fate through genetic editing and genomics. Like seriously, genomics is the holy grail of human existence which will allow us to control our fates and direct our evolution as we wish. Anybody who recognizes the problem of biological determinism should do everything to not leave life up to chance.
High IQ bro, eugenics through gene editing or IVF is the only way to truly end human suffering

That is why its so important that we attempt to reduce the risk of inheriting an undesirable fate through genetic editing and genomics. Like seriously, genomics is the holy grail of human existence which will allow us to control our fates and direct our evolution as we wish. Anybody who recognizes the problem of biological determinism should do everything to not leave life up to chance.
agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back