Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GIGA BLACKPILL! TINDERCELS AND SUB 8's GTFIH! ROASTING RAPE VICTIM AND STILL GETTING A DATE

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
Bp 66
Bp 5
bp-4-jpg.16805
Bp 333
Bp 1
Bp 2

Attachments

• bp 4.jpg
    bp 4.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,904
IncelTears: Because hating women WILL get you laid! :cool:

HOLY FUCK at this ultra-blackpill, jfl @ women, even making fun of her getting raped isn't enough to stop her from lusting over Chad's cock

FFS these women are truly despicable.

"Did he have a forward maxilla?"

Red fuckin' hot. Pin this one.

Ironic thing that inceltears is actually "Joking", yet the joke is some real shit.
Yea tbh if you don't have good genes you run some sort of humiliating 'game', this is one of them! Even Shaheed Nicholas Cruz is getting love letters and nudes even though he hated women but got them because he was a violent dude
take it in maycel.. this is life from now on. this is the one of the many blackpills here

"Did he have a forward maxilla?"

Red fuckin' hot. Pin this one.
@knajjd @SergeantIncel @blickpall since there are so many guests i would ask you to pin this. instead of hating maycels i will try to help educate them on the truth of women and society.

Yea tbh if you don't have good genes you run some sort of humiliating 'game', this is one of them! Even Shaheed Nicholas Cruz is getting love letters and nudes even though he hated women but got them because he was a violent dude

Nikolas Cruz got cucked however lol, hence "ex girlfriend". Nikolas Cruz is still a great blackpill since he got a gf despite having a shit personality (planning to shoot up florida school).

Nikolas Cruz got cucked however lol, hence "ex girlfriend". Nikolas Cruz is still a great blackpill since he got a gf despite having a shit personality (planning to shoot up florida school).
Mhm. He is a great Blackpill and a great Shaheed who gave great Qurbani for our country. INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! इन्सेलिस्तान जिंदाबाद!

Mhm. He is a great Blackpill and a great Shaheed who gave great Qurbani for our country. INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! इन्सेलिस्तान जिंदाबाद!

It's sad how most members here don't accept Nikolas as another saint like Alek minassian simply because Cruz had a girlfriend, when his life is a blackpill indeed. iNCel hERoes

PS don't forget, if we incels did get gfs, we could've ended up cucked like cruz as well.

The question we all need to ask ourselves is why isn't alek minassin getting fanmail from Canadian Toronto babes?

It's sad how most members here don't accept Nikolas as another saint like Alek minassian simply because Cruz had a girlfriend, when his life is a blackpill indeed. iNCel hERoes
Hail ALL the Shaheeds of Incelistan! इन्सेलिस्तान जिंदाबाद!

PS don't forget, if we incels did get gfs, we could've ended up cucked like cruz as well.
Say the truth brother :feelsohh::feelsohh:
The question we all need to ask ourselves is why isn't alek minassin getting fanmail from Canadian Toronto babes?
:think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

Hmm...

That's a thinker. We need to look into that!

This forum better be revolutionary.

take it in maycel.. this is life from now on. this is the one of the many blackpills here

lol no i've always known this shit.

just it's actually got physical evidence, which I've never directly seen before.

Have good genetics and looks - ultimate power for male. You can dominate by talking and doing almost anything and still getting what you want. Ultra fucking dominating

This forum better be revolutionary.
Don't worry, the Incelistani Inquilab WILL happen! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD! इन्सेलिस्तान जिंदाबाद!

IncelTears: Because hating women WILL get you laid! :cool:

Not surprising. Being a deranged serial killer who treats women like dogs gets you laid, Levi Belfield (google him) had 40 children. Ian Watkins from Lostprophets had a woman give him her baby so he could rape it and has dozens of groupies who are waiting for him when he comes out of jail.

You can be a charming rapist, tho. It's literally what IT users have said on /r/Braincels.

if i said this i would be arrested

the serial killer pill is the most brutal blackpill because it absolutely annihilates the entire personality argument.

when a roastie tells you that it is all about personality, then she basically tells you that your personality is far below that of serial killers and rapists. thats a fucking brutal insult when you think about it.

look at that P E R S O N A L I T Y

You can be nazy chad that rape corpses of little childs and roasties steel will fuck you

Did the guy have forward maxila?

KEK KEKEKEKEKEKEKEEK

Not surprising. Being a deranged serial killer who treats women like dogs gets you laid, Levi Belfield (google him) had 40 children. Ian Watkins from Lostprophets had a woman give him her baby so he could rape it and has dozens of groupies who are waiting for him when he comes out of jail.
Truly Despicable and Shameless. How are even members of the same genus?
Disgusting.

Fuck somebody stops this degeneracy I can't handle this anymore:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

are you sure he didn't just charm them with his personality ? maybe they've fallen for that.

good personality

that conversation with chad was probably the most exhilarating experience of her life

Giving an average man the chance to talk to women through a Chad tinder account might be the most soul crushing experience imaginable. Every cope would fly out the window.

Jesus Christ bless you all. ALLAH AKBAR!!!! TAKBIRRRRRR!!! Now for a prayer.

In the name of chad stacy and the holy incel spirit
Ene minie mineh moe
chad and stacy have to go
at the top the incel will reign
betas and cucks will be the slaves
prime stacy sluts will be ours
goblinas and fatty for betas N cucks
chad will be used for reproduction
stacy will be but a hen spawning my eggs
i will laugh till i hurt
because now you will feel what its like
to be a incel burned by the black pills

THE BLACKPILL HURTS!!!!

I don't get it. Sounds like she wanted to hurt him

CatfishMan should go to the directions and see if it's a setup

Fuckin dead.

“Did he have a forward maxilla”
I don't get it. Sounds like she wanted to hurt him

Yea same, I thought she was gonna bring her beta army to beat the shit of this chad

just be above 8

It was obviously your 3 showers that got you that date.

Just be thug theory.

Nah for real. If you're a Chad saying anything won't hinder your chances at getting sex from the female.