Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Giga based] Chinese man go ER with knife in kindergarten, 3 dead, more wounded.

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
China upgraded security at schools following a spate of of deadly attacks in recent years attributed largely to people bearing grudges against society or with mental illnesses.

China doesn't allow private gun ownership, so most such attacks are carried out with knives, homemade explosives or gasoline bombs.

Around 100 children and adults have been killed and hundreds injured over the past decade in apparently uncoordinated "lone wolf" attacks in which the motives were unclear. The mostly male assailants were either killed, took their own lives or were put on trial and executed.

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

"people bearing grudges against society" :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

and the clown society wonder why? Why do men "bear grudges" against the society?

And on the chinese internet, they condemn the man for targeting muuuuuuuuuuuuuh innocent and defenseless kiddsssssssss and weak foid kindergarten teachers...... :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

OK, so motherfuckers, did you condemn it when society bully low status men? When manlets gets bullied, mistreated, disrespected, mocked, attacked in public, did you motherfuckers condemn the aggressors for "targetting defenseless and weak peoeple"? Did you stand up for men in poverty? Why are there more homeless shelters for foids when men are 80% of homeless popualtion? Why are there scholarships just for foids, when universities nowadays have foids outnumber men?!

You treat low status men unfairly, then don't be surprised when the mistreated men also respond and revenge against YOU unfairly. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

More will come. I hope more people in the west see through this "wahmen and children" gynocentric bullshit that is especially prevelant in the western society, AND ACTIVELY TARGET FOIDS AND CHILDREN IN ER. WE MUST MAKE THEM HURT. The soyciety will tremble. and they should be. :lasereyes:

youre so desperate to be edgy

also probably an IT infiltrator :feelsjuice:
you're an incel yet thinks it's ethnic men who stole YOUR white wahmen....... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you're fucking pathetic.

Bugman moment.
If you kill random people who had no bearing on how shit your life is then you're kind of a faggot. Go ER on your bullies, your boss, your wife, the (((chosen))) just not random ass kids.

Bugman moment.
If you kill random people who had no bearing on how shit your life is then you're kind of a faggot. Go ER on your bullies, your boss, your wife, the (((chosen))) just not random ass kids.
you're completely missing the point

people bully low status men for fun, at random

then why cant the same men revenge back? :feelsdevil:

you reap what you sow.

if i were to go ER, i wouldnt even able to locate all of them at once coz they're so many, and no idea where most of them live. :feelsdevil:

Bugman moment.
Doesn't really matter, nobody is innocent, there's no such thing as innocence, as everyone in society is complicit in the system, and even the children who you think are "innocent" would grow up to be complicit members within society.

If you randomly kill 100 normie children (equally 50 male and 50 female), you've probably killed 10 future bully chads, 10 future bully stacies, 30 average boys and girls that would have been complicit and taken part in the social exclusion and mocking of some boy, and 10 low tier boys and girls, but the girls would end up having social lives and sex lives anyways, so it's only really the boys that suffer and they would have taken part in the mocking and social exclusion to fit in. About 3 of the 10 low tier boys would have ended up being incels so you just spared them from living a shitty drawn out existence.

There are no innocents, only future co-conspirators.

Why wait 18+ years to kill them, at the end of the day they're going to be dead.

Reminds me of a thread I made:

Its not schoolshooting so its fine

Doesn't really matter, nobody is innocent, there's no such thing as innocence, as everyone in society is complicit in the system, and even the children who you think are "innocent" would grow up to be complicit members within society.

If you randomly kill 100 normie children (equally 50 male and 50 female), you've probably killed 10 future bully chads, 10 future bully stacies, 30 average boys and girls that would have been complicit and taken part in the social exclusion and mocking of some boy, and 10 low tier boys and girls, but the girls would end up having social lives and sex lives anyways, so it's only really the boys that suffer and they would have taken part in the mocking and social exclusion to fit in. About 3 of the 10 low tier boys would have ended up being incels so you just spared them from living a shitty drawn out existence.

There are no innocents, only future co-conspirators.

Why wait 18+ years to kill them, at the end of the day they're going to be dead.

Reminds me of a thread I made:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

"people bearing grudges against society" :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

and the clown society wonder why? Why do men "bear grudges" against the society?

And on the chinese internet, they condemn the man for targeting muuuuuuuuuuuuuh innocent and defenseless kiddsssssssss and weak foid kindergarten teachers...... :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

OK, so motherfuckers, did you condemn it when society bully low status men? When manlets gets bullied, mistreated, disrespected, mocked, attacked in public, did you motherfuckers condemn the aggressors for "targetting defenseless and weak peoeple"? Did you stand up for men in poverty? Why are there more homeless shelters for foids when men are 80% of homeless popualtion? Why are there scholarships just for foids, when universities nowadays have foids outnumber men?!

You treat low status men unfairly, then don't be surprised when the mistreated men also respond and revenge against YOU unfairly. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

More will come. I hope more people in the west see through this "wahmen and children" gynocentric bullshit that is especially prevelant in the western society, AND ACTIVELY TARGET FOIDS AND CHILDREN IN ER. WE MUST MAKE THEM HURT. The soyciety will tremble. and they should be. :lasereyes:
GIGA BASED HE MISSED OUT ON THE INFINITE PLEASURE OF TEENAGE LOVE AND SEX OF COURSE HE WENT ER I WOULD TOO IF I WAS RICECEL :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

youre so desperate to be edgy

also probably an IT infiltrator :feelsjuice:
He speaks facts though, soyciety treats low status men like trash and then turn around and wonder why they snap and target especially the group responsible for such treatment (foids).

@PPEcel , thoughts on this senseless act of violence that you committed?

This is a very common occurrence. These are incel men that have worked very hard their entire lives only to get old and have rewards for all their years of hard work, they kill toddlers because of all the sex-havers of their generation reproducing while they wageslaved to end up old and alone.

I've heard some Pro-CCP Fascist YouTuber claim that "China's incels are all in their 40's and too old to rebel", well, this is how they rebel, by killing toddlers out of revenge to what society has done denying them reproductive success.