Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (GIGA ATOMIC BLACKPILL) Ultimate proof that personality IS BULLSHIT!

You know w0men in slavlands have a saying that if he beats me he loves me.

Th0se w0men l0ve to be abused by chad, and later when they get out of this relationship because the chad can't provide, they abuse the beta that they fished.
well but this is a joke, no women takes it serious

It actually does matter. They like uncaring dark triad types

lol

Imagine if this thread is read by a subhuman who thinks rape is the answer and decides to rape some foid thinking she will love him afterwards.

Only to get charged with rape and arrested and kept in prison for a very long time

Lol

Foids only want to be raped by Chad.
this is that CURRY LIFE

heh, not surprising at all.

The rapists probably take showers regularly.

i know brocel i know nothing new here,foids love to be raped and they enjoy rape

>dah jooz
>dah jooz
>dah jooz

No, stupid faggot. Blacks and Arabs are fucking white women because white women find them sexually appealing. And it is beautiful to see Europe getting browner and browner. Alhamdullilah

Anyways, good riddance I say. Did you know that only African countries have ever been convicted for "the worst crimes on earth" in the international criminal court? Meanwhile, snow niggers' war crimes committed by the CIA/American army have been dropped by the ICC's prosecutor and never saw any prosectution. In this recent conflict, Israel has killed 100 UN staff, (let alone the 30,000 Palestinians). Yet the ICC still does nothing? The UN's own fucking staff, 100 of them, have been killed, and yet still no action has been taken by Antonia Guterres, who is the secretary general, about this.

Gee, I wonder why? It should be called the International Colonial Court at this point. More than anything before, this Palestine genocide has made the moral standing of white neanderthals very clear. ICC is a completley colonial, western entity where snow chimpanzees put on their typical charade of being peaceful and kind all while commiting mass genocide across the planet like the vile orcs that they are.

This is why I call for COMPLETE snow nigger death. And it's also why I love seeing white men have the HIGHEST rates of suicde all while black men and arab men breed out the whiteness in the wombs of white women

@lifefuel
Damn lol