Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gift For Christian Incels - A Really Old Edition Of The KJV Bible

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

Its a manuscript of the KJV bible dated to be from the year 1611

If you guys really believe what you believe maybe you should read something that's closer to the source material

Shit ironically looks a bit occultic though :feelskek:

But we all know how all these old books had that kind of look and feel to them, that's just the art-style of the time to have all these "esoteric" and "creepy" looking drawings

It even has the genealogy of Adam and Eve laid out and drawn, really interesting, it kinda shows you how information is controlled and how people "above you" even in religion decided what's necessary as information you should have access too, those drawings don't come standard in your everyday bible

Just think about how many verses have be rewritten or even removed, I guess you guys will see that for yourself

I use the Orthodox Study Bible

James 1 was a clever bloke. His son not so much

NIV bible removes 2000+ words from kjv

I use the Orthodox Study Bible
I need to get myself a copy of that.... Out of all the Christian sects, the orientalist Orthodox churches are the only ones that haven't become a complete joke and liberal disaster.

Get the apocrypha too. Some really based verses about women in there, especially Ecclesiasticus.

i will never ever actually read a bible.

thanks religion is the only way to overcome the superficial values of external appearance, money or status :redpill:

I have the kjv edition already because it's closest to source material. The gospel and revelation are well preserved

I have the kjv edition already because it's closest to source material. The gospel and revelation are well preserved
Modern KJV probably isn't the same thing as the KJV from 1611

Modern KJV probably isn't the same thing as the KJV from 1611
I have the Authorized version, so that should be the same as the 1611 version

It's not NKJV (new kjv)

When it was read by Hugh Broughton (1549–1612)—possibly the most distinguished Hebraist in Europe and who expected to have been among the translators of the King James Bible, but was passed over. His response was blistering. In an eight-page diatribe, he said: “The late Bible…was sent to me to censure: which bred in me a sadness that will grieve me while I breathe. It is so ill done. …I had rather be rent in pieces with wild horses, than any such translation by my consent should be urged upon poor churches. …The new edition crosseth me, I require it be burnt.”

In philology, decipherment is the discovery of the meaning of texts written in ancient or obscure languages or scripts.
I found many mistranslations, inversions and time gaps.

The kingdom is ‘between the seas’

Gog u-Magog

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKBrsDXf64A

Last edited: