Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ghosted When I thought I was CHAD

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Decided to post this shit from the past. Back when I was a blue pill POS with low inhibition.  Pulled it from messenger on FB.

Basically, the first girl who I ever held hands with and talked on the phone, let's call her Anna. During 8th grade(08-09). She was the first girl who I held hands with(furthest I've gone)  She invited me to her house on the last day of school, which was in walking distance.  I agreed.  When the last day approached, I changed my mind to hang with the bros (Took that "Bros before hoes" line from Transformers too seriously).

Anyway, I didn't call her the entire summer(FML), too busy playing COD World at War and Halo 3, with the bros and Masturbating.  So we get to high school the next semester, and never really talked to one another.  SHM. 

The following year, sophomore year, I get wind that she is moving. She also was very active on FB and posting all kinds of HOT pics showing that body.  Well, thinking I was chad, I figured I would be able to fuck easily if we could hangout.  I was cocky as fuck as I just got my license, and figured I could impress her by driving over to her place. So this is the conversation, and first ghosting I've ever gotten.

LOL at thinking you could compete in HS when a majority of guys experience growth spurts and leave you behind.

z6zSedh.jpg

zmk2LsO.jpg

Weed said:
I bet you cringed hard
I cringed like a bitch, my messenger is littered with this shit