Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ghost/Angel Waifu Solution

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
This would be awesome. She can't die. She can't be hurt. She can appear anywhere. She is always with you.

Other people only see an oldcel sitting on the park bench alone, but you look to your side and see your pure ghost/angel waifu smiling back at you.

This would be awesome. She can't die. She can't be hurt. She can appear anywhere. She is always with you.

Other people only see an oldcel sitting on the park bench alone, but you look to your side and see your pure ghost/angel waifu smiling back at you.

Just ghost medium maxx theory.

You've overdosed man.

If only I could be as delusional as you

Can't physically hold them.

She can't die. She can't be hurt. She can appear anywhere. She is always with you.
OP is giving me flashbacks of Asura Cryin

I'd recommend anyone who wants ghost GF that's basically the plot, childhood friend dies but haunts you and also powers a giant robot that you command.

Don't read any reviews just fucking watch it it's great.

Hanada Shounen Shi also has a few cute girls like that too :)

You can also find this theme done pretty well in Legend Quest, plus cute ghost girls in Strange Chores and Wishfart, and sorta Ghosts of Time

So in other words an imaginary foid friend that you have sex with?
Idk seems like you'd have to cope really hard for your mind to convince you it's a legit substitute for the real thing.

Learn how to make a tulpa tbh. It’s similar and a good cope