Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ghetto black women may actually, literally be the most annoying type of people on the planet.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Across all people groups, all races and ethnicities, all cultural enclaves in every crook and cranny on planet earth, I've come to the conclusion that the American sheebon is in fact the most insufferable. Not even black women in Africa are as annoying as they are. I fucking despise their dumb fucking ghetto nigger speak, I hate their stupid fucking retarded hip-hop, I hate their ratchet fashion and attitude. I had to go through high school with these fucks. I don't hate black women, I just can't stand ghetto niggers.

had to get it off my chest or whatever. Cringe thread in retrospect.

ignore me.

What did you just say?!

454A2984 C98E 4400 A0EF F8B26E2F5C6C

Get you a black woman honey, these white hoes cannot cook and are immature.

They are so unbearable that even black men don't want them. They would rather fuck an ugly obese white foid than a hawt black foid from the hood.

they are the most aggressive and incel hating of all foids there is one I know who I want to punch so fucking bad :lasereyes:

You dont say sherlock