Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gf of 6 years (24f) cheats on me (25m) after one night out on her girls trip

I can confirm this as I was the one who fucked his gf :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Just a foid being a foid :feelshaha:

What did he expect from a foid lol :feelshmm:

Fucking normies getting cucked million times a day
Don't envy normies this is tough
What in the hell did this beta think that a "girls trip" was? Did he think foids were going on a trip to gaze at the sea, sunbathe and watch the sunset?

Bros, foids can't think of anything other than sex after they hit puberty. They won't plan a trip without making plans to fuck some Chad or another.

What in the hell did this beta think that a "girls trip" was? Did he think foids were going on a trip to gaze at the sea, sunbathe and watch the sunset?

Bros, foids can't think of anything other than sex after they hit puberty. They won't plan a trip without making plans to fuck some Chad or another.
"My gf went on a girls night out, they will just go to Starbucks and hangout in club and go home, teeeheee"

lol @ niggas here envying normies

there is nothing to envy them over
Yeah, tbh. 95% of women today are feminist whores. Being an incel or a normie, you can't fully win.

The saying is always relevant. Around a foid be paranoid.

This guy is mentally retarded for expecting a woman to be loyal to him.

Idk how you can stay in a relationship/marriage without going insane from paranoia. You can get cucked at any time. Even if she’s a chaste virgin Muslimah all it takes is for Chad to pop up and the devil’s whispers to get to her and boom. Anybody can get cucked

:feelsclown:

A foid would never be loyal to you unless you are a gigachad.

Water is wet women cheat