Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 30+ year-old Reddit foid on "Lack of romantic interest with her dates"

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/datingoverthirty/comments/16kixcz/lack_of_romantic_interest_in_dates/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/datingoverthirty/comments/16kixcz/comment/k0x5hba/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

This seems to be a VERY common theme and sentiment with foids in their late 20s-30s. What can you really say, other than sub-6/10 single normie men in this age group looking to date again, have it tough, as they will probably not have much sexual chemistry with a foid (ie. she doesn't find him that sexually attractive) and will always be sub-consciously comparing him to previous lovers (ie. men that she truly loved be a nasty whore in the bedroom for).

Unless you're a Chadlite or above that's dating down, you're gonna get stuck with am unenthusiastic and unappreciative foid that's basically jaded and only settling for you because you're a "safe niceguy" and she doesn't want to be alone as she is aging fast. Probably give you starfish sex at best too.

It's this type of bitter reality that makes me wonder why as a late 30's virgin that's never had a girlfriend; why I even have a part of myself that desires to be in a relationship.

Foids will use all sorts of seemingly complex english vocabulary to by pass saying "i am a whore since 11yo" :feelskek:

Imagine caring about what a toilet thinks jfl

Every challenge and walls in front of foids, are self imposed.

She is experiencing dating at 30 for the first time now lol, the pool of chads is gone since she is not 20

watch how these slutty zoomers react when half of them turn 30 in 4 years

I don't live anything remotley resembling the existences of sexhavers, literally can't relate to anything they say or any of their "problems"

lol, going through the foids post history, she is divorced. Also, first post in her history is about her having sex with four guys in a single night at a party. She’s super blown out.

I don't live anything remotley resembling the existences of sexhavers, literally can't relate to anything they say or any of their "problems"

Me too, brother. I have literally ZERO experience.

But this post was more about how normie average dudes past mid 20s have to endure so much garbage for used-up, unappreciative toilets if they want some starfish sex in their lives.

Last edited:
lol, going through the foids post history, she is divorced. Also, first post in her history is about her having sex with four guys in a single night at a party. She’s super blown out.
04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif

I didn't even bother rifling through her history, but not surprised even one bit. Bluepillers would probably cope and say the majority of women "aren't like that", but I would say about 50% of toilets under the age of 40, had major whore phases in their college years.

Just fucking lol at wanting to form a relationship with modern Western foids.
If a girl has a body count over 3, it's already too much.

Second comment is textbook.

Chad widow whose pair bonding capacity has been fried.

Yesterday I took an allergy test and there were two, one ok and one reasonably looking, femoids touching my arms. I gotta say it did feel good.

It's because they already went through young love, they're over it. We missed out on young love, they didn't.

Yup as a normie you are always battling the reminiscence of Chad in the back of her head no matter how long or hard you try at least with a virgin even if she thirsts for chad her pussy won't know what it felt like. Over for non virgin wife havers

This, she had her Alpha Fucks and now has hit the wall and can only get Beta Buxx but she thinks they are ugly so she's complaining. Wait till she's 50 then you will never here the end of it lol

Even a prostitute from 80 years ago could show more love than your average foid today's world

This is why they (and men as well) should be virgin until marriage, with no possibility of divorce and cheating being harshly punished.

That way there are no past relationships/sexual partners to compare, no idealized past relationship, and there is incentive to make the first and only relationship, the marriage, works