Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GF has a dildo molded of her ex chad's cock - new bf is pissed she still uses it - sometimes he even used it on her without knowing

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/u05nhq/my_gf_still_has_a_toy_based_on_an_ex/

I mean, what the fuck is this? Like, how many men have sex toys? I don't and I honestly don't know any guy that has a fleshlight or anything - all the while, what, it's estimated 60% of women use dildos, vibrators, fuck machines, ass plugs, fruit, knives, baseball bats and god knows what else

And...men are the degenerate ones?!

Honestly, this guy would be perfectly entitled to just choke the whore with it...dieing on chad's cock...she would love that, afterall

Dickpills everywhere in that post. :feelsUnreal:
@yez

Dude.. that guy is sooo fucked if she actually has a dildo molded from her ex its GG for him. Its just a matter of time before the roastie cheats with a superior male.

He must kill her

The brutality is almost beautiful

Sex toys are the biggest moggers. They even can mog chad
the real thing is better though. they want an erect 10'' rod of flesh not some plastic toy, which is why they fuck horses :blackpill:

Take that dildo and beat her fingers until they turn blue.

what the fuck is this?

I'll try to supply a contrarian opinion,

Hope mods don't ban me for this purely intellectual exercise.

I think this guy should count this as a blessing. Because:
1-- all post-puberty foids experienced Chad's dick.
2-- all foids are biologically wired to seek Chads' dick.
2.1-- a foid in a relationship with a beta will still crave Chad's dick (corollary of 2)
2.2-- a beta male is under constant threat of cuckoldry from Chad. (corollary of 2)
3-- he, as a good beta male, is driven to desire a relationship with a foid.
4-- a dildo allows the foid to supply (even if only partially) her craving for Chad cock.
5-- (conclusion) her having this dildo may well serve as a pressure release valve for her cravings of Chad dick. "Trasitional object" is the psychoanalytic term that Freud used. Therefore, her using this dildo decreases his risk of cuckoldry by satisfying, through her fantasy, her cravings for Chad's cock.

What this guy is suffering about is because he would like to be, as a beta, more sexually desired than her alpha boyfriend. (Not gonna happen).

He would like to replace the Chad (throw away the dildo) by being a better Chad in her life (so she doesn't crave the dildo anymore) but he can't, as he's a beta.

His biological role is not to satisfy her lust for alpha fux, but instead to betabuxx her and her kids through life.

His pain may well be gone as soon as he realizes his role as a beta and the blessings that come with it: he's not damned to be sex-starved forever like an omega male, and he may well be lucky and eventually breed, and have a family.

His desire to be more alpha than her previous boyfriend is the true source of his pain.

Last edited:

2.1-- a foid in a relationship with a beta will still crave Chad's dick (corollary of 2)
2.2-- a beta male is under constant threat of cuckoldry from Chad. (corollary of 2)
4-- a dildo allows the foid to supply (even if only partially) her craving for Chad cock.
5-- (conclusion) her having this dildo may well serve as a pressure release valve for her cravings of Chad dick. "Trasitional object" is the psychoanalytic term that Freud used. Therefore, her using this dildo decreases his risk of cuckoldry by satisfying, through her fantasy, her cravings for Chad's cock.

What this guy is suffering about is because he would like to be, as a beta, more sexually desired than her alpha boyfriend. (Not gonna happen).

He would like to replace the Chad (throw away the dildo) by being a better Chad in her life (so she doesn't crave the dildo anymore) but he can't, as he's a beta.

His biological role is not to satisfy her lust for alpha fux, but instead to betabuxx her and her kids through life.

His pain may well be gone as soon as he realizes his role as a beta and the blessings that come with it: he's not damned to be sex-starved forever like an omega male, and he may well be lucky and eventually breed, and have a family.

His desire to be more alpha than her previous boyfriend is the true source of his pain.

nice take.:dab:

Cucked by an object

Average toilet behaviour

Everyone blaming the foid like retards, you guys never learn

So that's what awaits us after ascension, huh?
I couldn't live under the same roof with a foid that had any dildo, but having one that's molded after her ex-bf's dick :feelsohgod: is totally enraging.I would kick her out of the house on the street where this nasty whore belongs. But there were definitely red flags that she was a hoe that this simp cuck just ignored. So it's really his own fault.
Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 10 um 092827

Jfl:feelskek:. You're an incel philosopher

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/u05nhq/my_gf_still_has_a_toy_based_on_an_ex/

I mean, what the fuck is this? Like, how many men have sex toys? I don't and I honestly don't know any guy that has a fleshlight or anything - all the while, what, it's estimated 60% of women use dildos, vibrators, fuck machines, ass plugs, fruit, knives, baseball bats and god knows what else

And...men are the degenerate ones?!

Honestly, this guy would be perfectly entitled to just choke the whore with it...dieing on chad's cock...she would love that, afterall

Who here wouldn’t object to this whore being gang raped, beaten and tortured by me and a group of brocels (in Minecraft) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

she is still attached to her ex. guy should just dump her and join us:feelshaha:

redditors as so pathetic

Just thinking: what chances are, that that piece of plastic is smaller than that redditor's cock?
Just kidding. Of course it is much bigger, and OP is getting cuked every day during his "relationships". :feelsEhh:

I knew this was going to be Reddit before I even opened it

Just thinking: what chances are, that that piece of plastic is smaller than that redditor's cock?
Just kidding. Of course it is much bigger, and OP is getting cuked every day during his "relationships". :feelsEhh:

ofc he wouldn't get mad and worse post it on reddit like a dumb beta bitch :feelshaha:
simps are so pathetic

I bet that foid ex was a nigger or some chad thunder boom, 7inches minimum

all this just keep proving dickpill >> which leads to jbb

Molding dildos :feelskek:
Clown world is meme :society:

Soy moment imagine being cucked by an object :feelsrope:

She’s secured with two different dicks

"I know she still uses it and we've even used it together once."

Brutal. This is basically cuckoldry where he inserted another man's dick into his girlfriend's vagina
Just proves how powerful dickpill is :blackpill::blackpill::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Thats why big dicked incels with good stamina and sex drive will cuck even chads if they ever ascend

Mogged by a sex toy. It’s over.

Dude.. that guy is sooo fucked if she actually has a dildo molded from her ex its GG for him. Its just a matter of time before the roastie cheats with a superior male.

toilets should be beaten

how can anyone read this and think sharia law isn’t a good thing?

Chad dick will always live on now and forever. Women will never want it to go away.

Then when she wants to try cuckolding and he denies "you are insecure :foidSoy:"

@shii410

and we've used it together once
:feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back