Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GF has a dildo molded of her ex chad's cock - new bf is pissed she still uses it - sometimes he even used it on her without knowing

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 9h 0m

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/u05nhq/my_gf_still_has_a_toy_based_on_an_ex/

I mean, what the fuck is this? Like, how many men have sex toys? I don't and I honestly don't know any guy that has a fleshlight or anything - all the while, what, it's estimated 60% of women use dildos, vibrators, fuck machines, ass plugs, fruit, knives, baseball bats and god knows what else

And...men are the degenerate ones?!

Honestly, this guy would be perfectly entitled to just choke the whore with it...dieing on chad's cock...she would love that, afterall

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

I have no friends ;(
★★★★★
206d 13h 20m
Dickpills everywhere in that post. :feelsUnreal:
@yez

racechanger

racechanger

Black Nihilist
★★
3d 18h 29m
Dude.. that guy is sooo fucked if she actually has a dildo molded from her ex its GG for him. Its just a matter of time before the roastie cheats with a superior male.

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
30d 13h 53m
He must kill her

hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

Recruit
★★★
3d 1h 23m
The brutality is almost beautiful

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

TAHLIA ROSE CROFT
★★★★★
32d 14h 34m
Sex toys are the biggest moggers. They even can mog chad
the real thing is better though. they want an erect 10'' rod of flesh not some plastic toy, which is why they fuck horses :blackpill:

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
55d 12h 50m
Take that dildo and beat her fingers until they turn blue.

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'9 4/10 sperg
★★★★
15d 9h 45m
what the fuck is this?

I'll try to supply a contrarian opinion,

Hope mods don't ban me for this purely intellectual exercise.

I think this guy should count this as a blessing. Because:
1-- all post-puberty foids experienced Chad's dick.
2-- all foids are biologically wired to seek Chads' dick.
2.1-- a foid in a relationship with a beta will still crave Chad's dick (corollary of 2)
2.2-- a beta male is under constant threat of cuckoldry from Chad. (corollary of 2)
3-- he, as a good beta male, is driven to desire a relationship with a foid.
4-- a dildo allows the foid to supply (even if only partially) her craving for Chad cock.
5-- (conclusion) her having this dildo may well serve as a pressure release valve for her cravings of Chad dick. "Trasitional object" is the psychoanalytic term that Freud used. Therefore, her using this dildo decreases his risk of cuckoldry by satisfying, through her fantasy, her cravings for Chad's cock.

What this guy is suffering about is because he would like to be, as a beta, more sexually desired than her alpha boyfriend. (Not gonna happen).

He would like to replace the Chad (throw away the dildo) by being a better Chad in her life (so she doesn't crave the dildo anymore) but he can't, as he's a beta.

His biological role is not to satisfy her lust for alpha fux, but instead to betabuxx her and her kids through life.

His pain may well be gone as soon as he realizes his role as a beta and the blessings that come with it: he's not damned to be sex-starved forever like an omega male, and he may well be lucky and eventually breed, and have a family.

His desire to be more alpha than her previous boyfriend is the true source of his pain.

Last edited:
BPJ

BPJ

Veteran
★★★★★
21d 13h 19m

2.1-- a foid in a relationship with a beta will still crave Chad's dick (corollary of 2)
2.2-- a beta male is under constant threat of cuckoldry from Chad. (corollary of 2)
4-- a dildo allows the foid to supply (even if only partially) her craving for Chad cock.
5-- (conclusion) her having this dildo may well serve as a pressure release valve for her cravings of Chad dick. "Trasitional object" is the psychoanalytic term that Freud used. Therefore, her using this dildo decreases his risk of cuckoldry by satisfying, through her fantasy, her cravings for Chad's cock.

What this guy is suffering about is because he would like to be, as a beta, more sexually desired than her alpha boyfriend. (Not gonna happen).

He would like to replace the Chad (throw away the dildo) by being a better Chad in her life (so she doesn't crave the dildo anymore) but he can't, as he's a beta.

His biological role is not to satisfy her lust for alpha fux, but instead to betabuxx her and her kids through life.

His pain may well be gone as soon as he realizes his role as a beta and the blessings that come with it: he's not damned to be sex-starved forever like an omega male, and he may well be lucky and eventually breed, and have a family.

His desire to be more alpha than her previous boyfriend is the true source of his pain.

nice take.:dab:

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

No love
★★★★★
48d 6h 10m
Cucked by an object

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

Mogged Again
★★★★★
12d 18h 57m
Average toilet behaviour

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
60d 19h 57m
Everyone blaming the foid like retards, you guys never learn

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★
23d 22h 8m
So that's what awaits us after ascension, huh?
I couldn't live under the same roof with a foid that had any dildo, but having one that's molded after her ex-bf's dick :feelsohgod: is totally enraging.I would kick her out of the house on the street where this nasty whore belongs. But there were definitely red flags that she was a hoe that this simp cuck just ignored. So it's really his own fault.
Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 10 um 092827

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

★★
48d 16h 55m
Women have no respect for men nor do they take any accountability for errors in their ways. Fuck them.:feelsree::feelsBox:

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
35d 7h 6m

Jfl:feelskek:. You're an incel philosopher

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
111d 12h 48m

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/u05nhq/my_gf_still_has_a_toy_based_on_an_ex/

I mean, what the fuck is this? Like, how many men have sex toys? I don't and I honestly don't know any guy that has a fleshlight or anything - all the while, what, it's estimated 60% of women use dildos, vibrators, fuck machines, ass plugs, fruit, knives, baseball bats and god knows what else

And...men are the degenerate ones?!

Honestly, this guy would be perfectly entitled to just choke the whore with it...dieing on chad's cock...she would love that, afterall

Who here wouldn’t object to this whore being gang raped, beaten and tortured by me and a group of brocels (in Minecraft) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

blackpilled by reality
★★★
41d 13h 12m
she is still attached to her ex. guy should just dump her and join us:feelshaha:

D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
72d 19h 53m
redditors as so pathetic

ROAoverlord

ROAoverlord

Recruit
★★★★★
19d 23h 28m
Just thinking: what chances are, that that piece of plastic is smaller than that redditor's cock?
Just kidding. Of course it is much bigger, and OP is getting cuked every day during his "relationships". :feelsEhh:

AutisticBeast

AutisticBeast

30yo KHV CelticTruecel
★★★
9d 8h 7m
I knew this was going to be Reddit before I even opened it

ChrolloLucilfer04

ChrolloLucilfer04

Giga Chad Nen user
8d 20h 44m
Just thinking: what chances are, that that piece of plastic is smaller than that redditor's cock?
Just kidding. Of course it is much bigger, and OP is getting cuked every day during his "relationships". :feelsEhh:

ofc he wouldn't get mad and worse post it on reddit like a dumb beta bitch :feelshaha:
simps are so pathetic

I bet that foid ex was a nigger or some chad thunder boom, 7inches minimum

all this just keep proving dickpill >> which leads to jbb

R

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
107d 15m
Molding dildos :feelskek:
Clown world is meme :society:

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
27d 2h 44m
Nuclear dickpill.

Hairline Subhuman

Hairline Subhuman

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★
26d 11h 56m
Soy moment imagine being cucked by an object :feelsrope:

Twinblade

Twinblade

Recruit
★★
4d 10h 57m
"I know she still uses it and we've even used it together once."

Brutal. This is basically cuckoldry where he inserted another man's dick into his girlfriend's vagina

Justdone

Justdone

You’re safe with me
★★
113d 5h 56m
She’s secured with two different dicks

ChrolloLucilfer04

ChrolloLucilfer04

Giga Chad Nen user
8d 20h 44m
"I know she still uses it and we've even used it together once."

Brutal. This is basically cuckoldry where he inserted another man's dick into his girlfriend's vagina
Just proves how powerful dickpill is :blackpill::blackpill::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Thats why big dicked incels with good stamina and sex drive will cuck even chads if they ever ascend