Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Getting ugly gf - victory or defeat?

how you see getting ugly gf?

• victory

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • defeat

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It be only defeat, meaning that I worthy only of that, be loss of dreams to have cute esthetically pleasing waifu, for enjoying by myself and showing to all world, loss of ability to rise above this filthy world and spit on it's rules and fuck the system, instead fallling into dirt of lowly casual human life with ugly wifeoid. That is better to avoid. More acceptable is to be in neverending noble war of searching for cute adorable loli, more acceptable is hope that I can rise above slavery that this world could offer (if not chads taking it away, because now they bit of allies of me, saving from danger of ugly femorloids, is so good to be unwanted by those nasty creatures, more time to cry for not having cute loli waifu)

Kemolietus

It be only defeat, meaning that I worthy only of that, be loss of dreams to have cute esthetically pleasing waifu, for enjoying by myself and showing to all world, loss of ability to rise above this filthy world and spit on it's rules and fuck the system, instead fallling into dirt of lowly casual human life with ugly wifeoid. That is better to avoid. More acceptable is to be in neverending noble war of searching for cute adorable loli, more acceptable is hope that I can rise above slavery that this world could offer (if not chads taking it away, because now they bit of allies of me, saving from danger of ugly femorloids, is so good to be unwanted by those nasty creatures, more time to cry for not having cute loli waifu)

View attachment 152150
If the girl is ugly but
1. Virgin
2. Sub 19years
3. Doesnt have an insatiable craving for chad
4. Slim athletic build and not an ungodly landwhale
Then its a WIN! For the girls face you can always Botoxmaxxx

Sort of victory because I am also ugly myself.

Getting my ugly looksmatch is a victory tbh

Sort of victory because I am also ugly myself.
Getting ugly gf - validation of being ugly. So I prefer to search for special cute girl, who could give me validation of cute. Let all world hate me and see as ugly, except my special cute adorable loli waifu of culture ¦>

Getting ugly gf -validation of being ugly. So I prefer to search for special cute girl, who could give me validation of cute. Let all world hate me and see as ugly, except my special cute adorable loli waifu of culture ¦>
My looksmatch is a 3/10, I'd be happy with that as long as she isn't fat.

Getting ugly gf - validation of being ugly. So I prefer to search for special cute girl, who could give me validation of cute. Let all world hate me and see as ugly, except my special cute adorable loli waifu of culture ¦>
I don't care about validation. If she accepts to be my girlfriend, I won't mind. If she approaches me first, it will be an ultimate lifefuel for me.

Getting ugly gf is impossible

But if an ugly gf picks you, it means you are not so ugly in her eyes, since she has plenty of more attractive people to choose from.

But if an ugly gf picks you, it means you are not so ugly in her eyes, since she has plenty of more attractive people to choose from.
Ah yes, in hypergamy of today that could count as some kind of validation. In that case just to feel validated, and reject her, because she ugly

Agreed.

I am interested how heavily focused you are on social validation OP. I have found as I have gotten older that I don’t give a shit about that at all. Cared less and less past 25.

If she has a good personality and not a cumdumpster, then it's a victory

Agreed.

I am interested how heavily focused you are on social validation OP. I have found as I have gotten older that I don’t give a shit about that at all. Cared less and less past 25.
Most important validatiion is from myself, and I do not validate having ugly femorloids, as they are not espression of my dreams, and not providing with esthetical pleasure. And validattion from cute girl be valuable too. Validation from ugly femorloid is of low value, and I still see it more of insult

As long it's my looks match and loyal, I'm fine. Don't be a foid tier retard expecting 9 year old 10/10 qt loli azn wife gf I can fuck xddddddd

I am (was) trying to get a girl.

Her being ugly is the least my concerns.

If the girl is ugly but
1. Virgin
2. Sub 19years
3. Doesnt have an insatiable craving for chad
4. Slim athletic build and not an ungodly landwhale
Then its a WIN! For the girls face you can always Botoxmaxxx

Anything ugly, slim and under 20 is automatic 7/10 In America, Uk, Australia. Won't happen.

Most sunb 7 men are facing the same misery crisis - be denied sex in your teens and twenties as you study hard and get a job, then you get the pride of hooking up with a fat single mom and being a cuck to her 2 Chad offspring when she's 35-40.

you get the pride of hooking up with a fat single mom and being a cuck to her 2 Chad offspring when she's 35-40.
Its Over. The female dual mating strategy of riding the cock carousel when 35 & below & getting an oblivious betabuxxx virgin when the roastie is 35+ should be terminated as a matter of urgency or else civilization as we know it will collapse in less than 50years

Its Over. The female dual mating strategy of riding the cock carousel when 35 & below & getting an oblivious betabuxxx virgin when the roastie is 35+ should be terminated as a matter of urgency or else civilization as we know it will collapse in less than 50years

They will continue to ride the carousel until Chad no longer commits for long term. It could be 35 or 44. More and more Chads are getting degenerate and lower in thier standards.