Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting strong fatigue from trying to figure women out

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Every single time I go out outside of work I see couples and hot women and my brain goes on overdrive trying to figure out why are there so many couples out there and I am by myself. This is a symptom of the long time I spent as a PUA trying to understand women like they were some sort of complex code that you have to solve, while other men did absolutely nothing to get pussy and still got it. Part of my brain is still trying to figure things out, like it was a puzzle, to a point I get fucking tired of getting over the same things over and over on my mind until I realize its over once again. It also pisses me off that you can tell women like to tease and get attention from thirsty men (me included) even though they don't plan on allowing me to do anything and its all just to fill their egos.

I already understand everything about women do to the blackpill

Well, it seems rather simple to me; looks, height, race, wealth, and status... :feelshehe:

Brutal how it all falls into place once you realise the blackpill as a general example not just for relationships, but how you are treated in every aspect of your life. :feelsclown:

That way lies madness bro!

Do not do it!

they like chads and abuse average and below man

its not hard at this point

"Women are complicated" is one of, if not the biggest bluepill lie told to men.

Height, face, dick size. The holy trinity for getting women to spread their legs and have your babies. That's it.

"Women are complicated" is one of, if not the biggest bluepill lie told to men.

Height, face, dick size. The holy trinity for getting women to spread their legs and have your babies. That's it.
and being white with colored eyes

cherry on top but not part of the trinity
JBW is law, you can be short, below average and have a 5 inch dick and you can still find a ethnic whore to suck and fuck you

JBW is law, you can be short, below average and have a 5 inch dick and you can still find a ethnic whore to suck and fuck you
mayocel cope

White people are generally taller & better looking than ethnics which is why it seems like being white is an advantage in and of itself.

In reality, the physical traits that usually come with being white are the key factors. When a girl pictures her ideal white man, she see's a tall, strong jawed, muscular, well endowed man with blue hunter eyes. If you're short & ugly cumskin with a small dick then you've essentially defeated the entire purpose of being born white in the first place.

A 5 star restaurant(white race) will GENERALLY produce better food(chad) than say a food truck(ethnic race), but if there's an accident in the kitchen and one of the dishes got absolutely fucked up(ugly manlet cumskin) does it matter that the fucked up dish was made in a 5 star restaurant? No, it's still inferior even compared to the food trucks average output(ethnic normie)

TLDR: JBW is a generalization that's often used as a cope by incel cumskins to feel superior to ethnic incels. The reality is that height, face, and dick size are the 3 pillars that make up a mans SMV.

mayocel cope

White people are generally taller & better looking than ethnics which is why it seems like being white is an advantage in and of itself.

In reality, the physical traits that usually come with being white are the key factors. When a girl pictures her ideal white man, she see's a tall, strong jawed, muscular, well endowed man with blue hunter eyes. If you're short & ugly cumskin with a small dick then you've essentially defeated the entire purpose of being born white in the first place.

A 5 star restaurant(white race) will GENERALLY produce better food(chad) than say a food truck(ethnic race), but if there's an accident in the kitchen and one of the dishes got absolutely fucked up(ugly manlet cumskin) does it matter that the fucked up dish was made in a 5 star restaurant? No, it's still inferior even compared to the food trucks average output(ethnic normie)

TLDR: JBW is a generalization that's often used as a cope by incel cumskins to feel superior to ethnic incels. The reality is that height, face, and dick size are the 3 pillars that make up a mans SMV.
This is all ethnic cope and i am a ethnic myself, JBW is law because on average whites have better noses, eyes, lips, jaw and hairline. It's not about being superior it's just the truth that whites have on average better facial features. Doesn't mean ethnics can't be slayers or attractive it just means whites on average have better looks and they also have more rare traits like colored eyes and colored hair, Rarity is more attractive then the common black or brown eye color or brown skin tone. The beauty standard all over the world is straight hair, colored eyes, high cheekbones, high nasal bridge and small and slim nose. You can cope all you want i am a ethnic and i admit that my white ancestry is better looking then my ethnic one, It's more rare to be a short and ugly white guy then a short arab, indian or asian guy because whites on average inherited the genes of long limbs and white skin for their environment.

mayocel cope

The average arab or indian guy is 5'5-5'7, the average white guy is 5'9-6'1 and in zoomers average indian or arab is 5'7-5'10 and 5'10-6'3

This is all ethnic cope and i am a ethnic myself, JBW is law because on average whites have better noses, eyes, lips, jaw and hairline. It's not about being superior it's just the truth that whites have on average better facial features. Doesn't mean ethnics can't be slayers or attractive it just means whites on average have better looks and they also have more rare traits like colored eyes and colored hair, Rarity is more attractive then the common black or brown eye color or brown skin tone. The beauty standard all over the world is straight hair, colored eyes, high cheekbones, high nasal bridge and small and slim nose. You can cope all you want i am a ethnic and i admit that my white ancestry is better looking then my ethnic one, It's more rare to be a short and ugly white guy then a short arab, indian or asian guy because whites on average inherited the genes of long limbs and white skin for their environment.
The average arab or indian guy is 5'5-5'7, the average white guy is 5'9-6'1 and in zoomers average indian or arab is 5'7-5'10 and 5'10-6'3
So at the end of the day, you agreed with me. Physical traits are what matter.

mayocel cope

That GrAYcel ethnic fakecel cuck was not even worthy of your high IQ response.

That GrAYcel ethnic fakecel cuck was not even worthy of your high IQ response.
Judging by his response, he either didn't read my reply or lacked the minimal reading comprehension necessary to understand what I was saying. Another day, another GrAYcel.

So at the end of the day, you agreed with me. Physical traits are what matter.
No i don't agree, If a white guy goes anywhere in the world and hes short or ugly he can still get women because he is white even if he has a small dick and he's ugly, Physical traits are white skin, straight hair, high cheekbones and blue or green eyes

Judging by his response, he either didn't read my reply or lacked the minimal reading comprehension necessary to understand what I was saying. Another day, another GrAYcel.
You are the one who didn't comprehend what i was saying you low iq fuck, It doesn't matter if a white guy is a manlet or he's a low tier normie if he has white skin, straight hair and a white pheno he can still get women from any part of the world, ur not blackpilled you deny JBW but keep blaming me for being greycel i'm more blackpilled then you will ever be, Just accept that asian women would pick a 5'5 white guy over a 5'10 asian guy because he has white skin and white genes

https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/
You waste your life on this forum because you are a loser, So what if i don't waste my time on this forum posting all day i actually do what makes me happy and i plan for the future, incels don't have to be losers we can actually do stuff with our lives even if we are ugly and short

they want an alpha that provides for them and cheats on them every once in a while and treats them like garbage etc. it's not rocket science

No i don't agree, If a white guy goes anywhere in the world and hes short or ugly he can still get women because he is white even if he has a small dick and he's ugly, Physical traits are white skin, straight hair, high cheekbones and blue or green eyes
You are the one who didn't comprehend what i was saying you low iq fuck, It doesn't matter if a white guy is a manlet or he's a low tier normie if he has white skin, straight hair and a white pheno he can still get women from any part of the world, ur not blackpilled you deny JBW but keep blaming me for being greycel i'm more blackpilled then you will ever be, Just accept that asian women would pick a 5'5 white guy over a 5'10 asian guy because he has white skin and white genes
https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/
You waste your life on this forum because you are a loser, So what if i don't waste my time on this forum posting all day i actually do what makes me happy and i plan for the future, incels don't have to be losers we can actually do stuff with our lives even if we are ugly and short
Looks like I touched a sensitive spot for you. I think your sense of superiority from "muh white genes" is the only thing giving you hope for ascension. Me pointing out that your shitty physical stats won't ever be overriden by race must've hurt real bad.

in this case, I feel like a miner looking for treasure in the uncharted areas of the Odessa catacombs, meanwhile other npcs will made it out alive.

He's not high iq and i'm not a fakecel you cuck, keep calling yourself blackpilled but denying JBW https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/
Funny how that thread you posted that supposedly "proves JBW" shows that white men have lower chances than blacks and hispanics to date black and hispanic women. That is, if you take seriously a study about "how much more money you need to date X women" JFL

Tried reading and understanding what you posted, dumb fakecel nigger?

Looks like I touched a sensitive spot for you. I think your sense of superiority from "muh white genes" is the only thing giving you hope for ascension. Me pointing out that your shitty physical stats won't ever be overriden by race must've hurt real bad.
I think an incel forum composed mostly of whites should be banning JBW shitskins and not JBB blackpillers.