Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting so tired of dealing with women

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
Every fucking time I go outside I get antagonized in some way by women. This can be as simple as them taking pictures or videos of my ugliness, verbal harassment, or just staring at me like I'm evil. It's hard to imagine how much better my life would be if women were all gone, because thinking about it makes me want to rope knowing it won't happen.

Sometimes men do this as well but it is only as a result of being with women and wanting to impress them. I have never been harassed randomly by a chad the way women do

And they fucking wonder why we don't want to go outside

#nopussynolabor

#nopussynolabor
I don't work it's just any time I leave the house something will happen

Currently technically education but it's online so I really don't do much besides cheat on assignments

I don't work it's just any time I leave the house something will happen

Currently technically education but it's online so I really don't do much besides cheat on assignments
Which is based, fuck working for this jew mysandrist system

This post originally made me feel better but in the middle of writing a response to this
Which is based, fuck working for this jew mysandrist system
Some foid just has to ask right in front of me "what the fuck is his problem" god I wish I could strangle her (in minecraft) so she could find out

Some foid just has to ask right in front of me "what the fuck is his problem" god I wish I could strangle her (in minecraft) so she could find out
:feelssus:. What has just happened fellow GrAY?
Elaborate, and I force you urgently to do it :feelsbaton:
:feelswhere:

:feelssus:. What has just happened fellow GrAY?
Elaborate, and I force you urgently to do it :feelsbaton:
:feelswhere:
I live with my parents and they make me go to social events and what not. Today I am at a party for some relative I don't care about.

I just want to sit alone and be left alone. It is at a restaurant. Some piece of shit foid who has been complaining the entire time about muh anxiety and stupid shit has the audacity to ask what my problem is just because I'm not talking to anyone

just because I'm not talking to anyone
I hate humanity more and more and more.
I can't stop praying for a meteor burning down this faggot clown ass nigger jew world.

I hate humanity more and more and more.
I can't stop praying for a meteor burning down this faggot clown ass nigger jew world.
I hope global warming turns out to be real

I live with my parents and they make me go to social events and what not. Today I am at a party for some relative I don't care about.

I just want to sit alone and be left alone. It is at a restaurant. Some piece of shit foid who has been complaining the entire time about muh anxiety and stupid shit has the audacity to ask what my problem is just because I'm not talking to anyone
My mom has done this to me before in the past. Being reclusive when ugly just makes women antagonize you more. Try and socialize with the dudes at least. They aren’t as judgmental as women

My mom has done this to me before in the past. Being reclusive when ugly just makes women antagonize you more. Try and socialize with the dudes at least. They aren’t as judgmental as women
I'm too enraged to want to talk to anyone.

One of my weaknesses like most incels is my passivity when actually confronted by women. Normally I will go with the flow to avoid confrontation.

At the start of the party I was peer pressured into doing a stupid math rap because it is something I excel in.

In the middle of it I overhear one of the foids put it on tiktok or instagram to make fun of me. This causes great rage and embarrassment and they refuse to take it down

Men will respect you by default but that’s not the case with women. Not sure how it works with them.

I'm too enraged to want to talk to anyone.

One of my weaknesses like most incels is my passivity when actually confronted by women. Normally I will go with the flow yo avoid confrontation.

At the start of the party I was peer pressured into doing a stupid math rap because it is something I excel in.

In the middle of it I overhear one of the foids put it on tiktok or instagram to make fun of me. This causes great rage and embarrassment and they refuse to take it down
It sucks because that type of situation is a lose, lose as a ugly guy. But sometimes you have to put your foot down to get their respect or at least make them fear you

I hope global warming turns out to be real
Kek, the same reason why I shouldn't give a fuck and litter in the streets, disregarding of what retarded normies feel

Yeah, you just described me at my day job.