Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Getting rich is the best thing an incel can do

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Living well and gaining assets is one of the best things an incel can do. Ever since I got allowance from my parents I can buy gucci/designer clothes which sky rockets my self esteem to the point where I have motivation to workout, study and get good grades, brush my teeth and shower daily etc. I can get even more copes like weed, magic mushrooms, lsd (both legal in canada).

I also stop feeling so shit about myself when I see guys with girlfriends if its clear they are poorer than me. I saw some chadlite dude with a girl credit card decline at a walmart and I instantly felt better about myself.

That and getting assets for yourself takes these assets away from foids which is always a good thing. When I buy assets like Gold, Silver, Crypto, Stocks I always imagine that asset being permanently taken from a foid forever which feels great.

All incels should seek to gain the most stocks, gold, silver, crypto, money, whatever asset they can get.

how are we supposed to when the kikes at the top continually push us down?

Ever since I got allowance from my parents I can buy gucci/designer clothes which sky rockets my self esteem to the point where I have motivation to workout, study and get good grades, brush my teeth and shower daily etc.
Sasuke Laugh GIFs | Tenor

no money for your face

how are we supposed to when the kikes at the top continually push us down?
Totally doable. University (non bullshit degrees), high income blue collar work, gang activity (in gta).

Being an incel doesn't mean your stupid.

My dad somewhat looks like me and hes an engineer. If he can do it, some of us can too. You don't even need to be an engineer to get good money.

Living well and gaining assets is one of the best things an incel can do. Ever since I got allowance from my parents I can buy gucci/designer clothes which sky rockets my self esteem to the point where I have motivation to workout, study and get good grades, brush my teeth and shower daily etc. I can get even more copes like weed, magic mushrooms, lsd (both legal in canada).

I also stop feeling so shit about myself when I see guys with girlfriends if its clear they are poorer than me. I saw some chadlite dude with a girl credit card decline at a walmart and I instantly felt better about myself.

That and getting assets for yourself takes these assets away from foids which is always a good thing. When I buy assets like Gold, Silver, Crypto, Stocks I always imagine that asset being permanently taken from a foid forever which feels great.

All incels should seek to gain the most stocks, gold, silver, crypto, money, whatever asset they can get.
no shit

@PrototypeCel not as hard as you might think. Being an incel doesn't mean your stupid

Actual ropecels should just go all in on volatile penny stocks, then either profit or rope.

@PrototypeCel not as hard as you might think. Being an incel doesn't mean your stupid
being an incel is a combination of things
but yeah man i choose to be poor
you sound like a redpill cuck
"just put in the work bro youll be rich eventually"
just admit you lucked out
:soy:

Being a poorfag sucks and there's no way we can be rich without a big inheritance or winning the lottery, the game is rigged.

"all incels should seek to gain the most but im not gonna help you instead just brag how i got lucky" :feelstastyman:

being an incel is a combination of things
but yeah man i choose to be poor
you sound like a redpill cuck
"just put in the work bro youll be rich eventually"
just admit you lucked out
:soy:
bro it isnt that hard. If you are stupid become a plumber or some shit. They pay decent and its better to rot alone then rot alone and be poor

"all incels should seek to gain the most but im not gonna help you instead just brag how i got lucky" :feelstastyman:
ofc im not helping LMFAO. You want me to go around donating money? I am not a charity ffs. No luck is needed if you are not sub 70 iq

bro it isnt that hard. If you are stupid become a plumber or some shit. They pay decent and its better to rot alone then rot alone and be poor
how bout you become a plumber
fuck you
you sound like you never experienced wagecucking before

It's true, but getting rich is only for a very small portion of humanity

fuck you
ahahahha broke boy tears. JFL I am not doing that as I have the work ethic required to succeed else where. Not that theres anything wrong with blue collar work. Plumbers make bank

fuck you
you sound like you never experienced wagecucking before
The fact that you are broke but take issues with plumbing as a job says everything about why you are poor in the first place. Beggars can't be chosers:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The fact that you are broke but take issues with plumbing as a job says everything about why you are poor in the first place. Beggars can't be chosers:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
ive done more than you most likely
just stop being a bitch and bragging

dealing with pipes and human shit yeah of course its gonna pay well fucking retard but i dont want to do that and neither would you

Last edited:
ive done more than you most likely
just stop being a bitch and bragging
you simply got lucky because of iq and opportunity
dealing with pipes and human shit yeah of course its gonna pay well fucking retard but i dont want to do that
theres other high income blue collar work. If being afraid of shit is why your poor, volcel poorcel for sure.

If youv done more than me, maybe you wouldn't be poor?

I am not bragging im suggesting incels not to make the same mistakes you did and become a hobo.

theres other high income blue collar work. If being afraid of shit is why your poor, volcel poorcel for sure.

If youv done more than me, maybe you wouldn't be poor?

I am not bragging im suggesting incels not to make the same mistakes you did and become a hobo.
mistakes? lmao
i did what i could with the opportunities i was given
kys

mistakes? lmao
i did what i could with the opportunities i was given
kys
ahahahah right you took all the opportunities but your afraid of shit. (and all blue collar work)

No thanks, I won't kill myself. After all your the one whose poor. JFLLLLLL

ahahahah right you took all the opportunities but your afraid of shit. (and all blue collar work)

No thanks, I won't kill myself. After all your the one whose poor. JFLLLLLL
youre afraid of shit actually
and youre using a just world fallacy
if you just do this then you wouldnt be poor
you talk like an IT fag but maybe its actually bc youre some zoomer fag who lucked out and thinks it was because of hard work jfl

What kind of fag clowns on others for being poor, tells them to "Just get rich, bro," can't even style himself without throwing thousands at Gucci, and is still an incel that can't follow his own advice.

youre afraid of shit actually
and youre using a just world fallacy
if you just do this then you wouldnt be poor
you talk like an IT fag but maybe its actually some zoomer fag who lucked out and thinks it was because of hard work jfl
No i am not afraid of shit. I would do it if it meant I wouldn't be poor. I just don't because I have better ways to make money after university.

Its nothing like incel tear faggots who think single anecdotes of ugly men getting laid to "disprove" statistics. Its as simple as getting a good job will make you stop being poor. Common sense.

I guarantee you if I was born poor id just do electrician/ plumber training and not be poor anymore. Being poor is a choice.

Life fuel haha. You should've chuckled infront of him too, that would be funny

What kind of fag clowns on others for being poor, tells them to "Just get rich, bro," can't even style himself without throwing thousands at Gucci, and is still an incel that can't follow his own advice.
"Just get rich, bro,". I listed clear ways to at least try. Better than rotting poor. I also wasn't insulting his money (or lack of), I was insulting his cringe victim mindset.

Meanwhile I can't even get a job at McDonald's (rejected twice)