Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Getting raped is far too kind for what women have done, they should try a day in our shoes

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I feel dissapointed in all of you for wanting women to be raped. As good as it sounds, foids wouldn't feel remorse or regret anything in that situation
What I actually wish upon women is to live a life of an incel.
• To wake up and see only 3 new notifications all coming from .is
• Get ridiculed for any sort of aspirations of relationships and sex
• Find out theres no makeup for your jawline and cry that bug to hunter eye surgery doesn't exist
• Then to be shamed for not being sexhaver from everyone around
• Understand how unfair women treated incels and feel the well deserved guilt
• And, since female mind is not as used to stress and getting punished for no reason, do a favour and finally rope

Last edited:
based, they need to suffer

I don’t really think about rape but I do think a mass female genocide is in order until the population of them feel lucky to be alive

too bd justice isn't real

If murder were legal I would make Hitler look like a pussy faggot (in Minecraft).

Foids can thank big-daddy-government for having access to their holes and livelihood protected with lethal force if necessary.

I feel dissapointed in all of you for wanting women to be raped. As good as it sounds, foids wouldn't feel remorse or regret anything in that situation
What I actually wish upon women is to live a life of an incel.
• To wake up and see only 3 new notifications all coming from .is
• Get ridiculed for any sort of aspirations of relationships and sex
• Find out theres no makeup for your jawline and cry that bug to hunter eye surgery doesn't exist
• Then to be shamed for not being sexhaver from everyone around
• Understand how unfair women treated incels and feel the well deserved guilt
• And, since female mind is not as used to stress and getting punished for no reason, do a favour and finally rope
During the initial Covid lockdowns I believe there was one or more stories about blonde super Stacy’s roping because they were so very lonely after a full two weeks in quarantine and just couldn’t handle it anymore. :feelsjuice:

I do think a mass female genocide is in order until the population of them feel lucky to be alive
That would make the problem worse, as hypergamy is driven by there being too many men and too few women, as well as too many humans over all. So if anything, we need WW3 to kill off as many men as possible, and to breed women specifically to make more women. There should be wars, specifically and purposefully fought with low tech ( no tanks, no bombs, just rifles, shotguns, handguns etc) with the specific objective of culling the population. And the survivors get a large cash payout or something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back