Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Getting out of the rage phase, and coping healthy - how do you guys do it?

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★★
I'm 22 years old now, I've basically been a tier above sub5 my whole life and i've felt it, I've only really recently come to terms with how over it is.

I had a redpill phase where I thought I just needed to say the right things to get girls to desire me, I had a phase where I thought money and status would get them to desire me, the last final "cope" was looksmaxxing and thinking that would somehow turn me into an 8/10 or a gigachad.

I've basically given up all hope, i'm invisible to women, i'm not desirable, there's no gym for my face or bone structure or skin color, it is what it is. I'm not gonna pay for pussy or become an oofy doofy I think doing that would send me into a suicidal episode. Moreover I'm realizing that I'll never feel "accepted" or part of the neurotypical club. I can pretend to be like them but it takes so much effort and I feel exhausted trying to fake my enthusiasm for small talk and whatever bullshit neurotypicals are interested in nowadays. I rarely encounter abstract thinkers or people that have an understanding of those that have sensitive minds. It's one thing to be completely undesirable, it's another thing to feel alone and alien even in a room full of other people. It really makes life feel isolating and pointless and unfulfilling at times like that.

Life is suffering for some people and for others it's mostly decent. I just ended up in a life where I suffer socially and mentally moreso than the average people. anyone else relate? how do you guys cope like this? I've always had things that make me feel fulfilled my whole life, niche interests, and I'm starting to turn to those more. I've started to pickup react.js and I have some webapp projects I work on for fun, I'm learning to make music, etc. Trying to focus on the beauty in my life and minimize suffering the way schopenhauer recommended, doing stuff to keep my quality of life high so I don't focus on the suffering of life and end up roping. Is living like this sustainable? any old niggas in here that have been coping in life and have advice?

Last edited:

WTF
Whores these days aint worth it man

None of it is our fault :feelsthink:
Good reminder, a big part of how I accepted that looksmaxxing and being neurotic as hell about how I should act and what would create desire in women was realizing it's not my fault. Was just born like this. It feels cathartic.

I just wish chads and normies didn't constantly judge me for not "having bitches". My parents even started to drop hints about expecting me to get married soon. My future is gonna be brutal.

I'm 22 years old now, I've basically been a tier above sub5 my whole life and i've felt it, I've only really recently come to terms with how over it is.

I had a redpill phase where I thought I just needed to say the right things to get girls to desire me, I had a phase where I thought money and status would get them to desire me, the last final "cope" was looksmaxxing and thinking that would somehow turn me into an 8/10 or a gigachad.

I've basically given up all hope, i'm invisible to women, i'm not desirable, there's no gym for my face or bone structure or skin color, it is what it is. I'm not gonna pay for pussy or become an oofy doofy I think doing that would send me into a suicidal episode. Moreover I'm realizing that I'll never feel "accepted" or part of the neurotypical club. I can pretend to be like them but it takes so much effort and I feel exhausted trying to fake my enthusiasm for small talk and whatever bullshit neurotypicals are interested in nowadays. I rarely encounter abstract thinkers or people that have an understanding of those that have sensitive minds. It's one thing to be completely undesirable, it's another thing to feel alone and alien even in a room full of other people. It really makes life feel isolating and pointless and unfulfilling at times like that.

Life is suffering for some people and for others it's mostly decent. I just ended up in a life where I suffer socially and mentally moreso than the average people. anyone else relate? how do you guys cope like this? I've always had things that make me feel fulfilled my whole life, niche interests, and I'm starting to turn to those more. I've started to pickup react.js and I have some webapp projects I work on for fun, I'm learning to make music, etc. Trying to focus on the beauty in my life and minimize suffering the way schopenhauer recommended, doing stuff to keep my quality of life high so I don't focus on the suffering of life and end up roping. Is living like this sustainable? any old niggas in here that have been coping in life and have advice?
im still in that rage phase ngl

You beat me, it took me to my mid 20s to quit raging.

I hermitmaxxed... Just hid in the woods